Painful Discomfort Under Armpit Next to Breast Implant

I underwent transax subpectoral breast...

I underwent transax subpectoral breast augmentation August 28, 2009. I have been a in a lot of pain, i am 5'2", 105 lbs, with little breast tissue. I had Gel 250cc left & 275cc right.

My MAIN concern is i can't lift my right arm without feeling a sharp shooting needle-stabbing type of pain right beneith my armpit on side of my rib cage, next to where the implant rests at the bottom. As i move the implant away from it (just a few mm away), i can lift my arm and even feel something stretching, as soon as i release the implant it lays on top of whatever it is and causes the pain.

My left arm is perfectly fine and i can move it with reasonable pain/discomfort, but is it possible this may not go way/wrong placement/revision or other?

Is a sharp shooting needle-stabbing pain beneith the armpit on the side of the implant normal?

I have been in discomfort and in a lot of pain!

Fenugreek is sold at vitamin shops but I get mine from greenbush.net good luck
It never went away for me, I removed the implants and suddenly all these discomforts seem to have dissapeared and I now am in herb treatment fenugreek seems to be working wonders am now up 2 cup sizes good luck to you.
I noticed you said you are up 2 cup sizes. Was this from fenugreek? What is it, where do you get it and is it costly? Thanks so much for the info!
Do you guys still have this pain? I have the same sharp arm pit pain as described in the original post. Do you have an update please?
I am 7 1/2 months post op with the same issue. From the beginning my left brest was much higher and very severe pain. Ii am also told that is is on a nerve and it willtake time. I also get tingling down my arm and still cant sleep on my stomach without discomfort. My left arm also goes totally numb in the middle of the night.
I had very sharp shooting pain in one breast after augmentation. In my case it was under the nipple. It lasted at least 8 weeks and I was convinced there was a problem. But then it just went away...I don't even remember the pain going away. It's just not there anymore. So I think sometimes the 2 sides just heal differently...
Thanks for your reply. I wAs told it was a nerve he implant was touching and that it needed some time, I'm just wondering time for what? Is it going to stretch out?? Not to mention I feel like air bubbles inside too.
I am 2 months post op today and I am still having sharp pains in my left breast but it is where my muscle and implant meet and I found that this in induced by aome strenuous work. I dont know what it is or why because the other is fine, but i am pretty worried myself!