Breast Implants Look and Feel Natural

Pro: I was a 34A maybe even a 34 AA and now I'm a...

Pro: I was a 34A maybe even a 34 AA and now I'm a 34D. I went for a Full C but once they dropped and filled out they were small D's. Woohoo.

I've always had a small chest and so do all my sisters. Playing sports didn't help my chest get any bigger either. My hips are 38 so you can only imagine that I was shaped like a pear. I wanted to look more like a woman and balance out my hips so I got 450CC saline implants under the muscle for the more natural look. My boyfriends and friends couldn't even tell I had them done. Well except for the ones that knew me very well of course.

I got it done through the belly button which left no scar. That also explains the price tag. It would've been $6500 if I went through the nipple, under the breast or armpit. But I didn't want a visible scar. It was well worth it.

Con: The price, but it really isn't a Con because I'm more than satisfied with the results and I did it in Beverly Hills with a doctor you've all seen on TV. I didn't get to see him much after the surgery, he's a busy man. I had to book like 6-12 months ahead and this was in 2006.

Robert Rey

He's Dr. 90210 and he's passionate about what he does!!! Look at my pictures!

Hi there, any chance of before and after shots because I'm the same before size as you were. Also want to be a d cup. Cheers
Did your price include your visits and all costs of surgery? It seems realistic for such a well known surgeon.
Yes it did.