Happy with Breast Implants - Results Speak for Themselves

After having a miscarriage, my breast lacked alot...

After having a miscarriage, my breast lacked alot of volume. Also being a dancer I knew I needed to keep my body is great shape, because my body is my job! Lacking so much confidence I decided to consider BA.

I was very scared to get a BA after all the horrer stories I heard so I decided to ask around and do my research before I went to just any surgeon. I asked other dancers, who got their breasts done and they both reccomend this surgeon. The girls called him the "scarless surgeon". He left no visible scars on them using the TUBA method. And boy were they right!!

I can arrogantly say his work speaks for himself! I have never been soo confident and happy in my life! My surgeon and his highly trained staff were my saviors! My breast look and feel so natural and sexy!!!

Again in my life I have no worries going NUDE and TOPLESS ANYWHERE!! NO MORE PUSH UP AND SILICONE INSERTS UNDER CLOTHES!!!!!

Dr. Leonard Grossman

The reason being is that he is a phenomenal doctor and a true aesthethic artist!! He definitely does not just do what you want him to, but takes the time to give his own input. He was very professional and compassionate!!! My breast are soo beautiful and natural looking!!!!!!!