Breast Augmentation & Lollipop Lift - 5'2" 117lbs - 330cc Mentor High Profile Implants

I am a mother of 3 my youngest is 11 months. I've...

I am a mother of 3 my youngest is 11 months. I've breastfed all three children, so my breasts have been through a lot. I am 30 years old and I was feeling very self concious about the appearance of my sagging deflated breasts. After many years my husband and I decided to finally have the surgery done.

I had a breast aug and lollipop lift 2 weeks ago, but I see that my right breast is higher and more swollen than my left. I am 5'2" 117lbs and have 330cc Mentor Cohesive III high profile 333 silicone gel anatomical implants.

Now after it's done, I feel like I can't believe I actually did it! I just didn't expect the recovery to be so complicated. I hope that I am not overreacting, but I just hope that the final results will be well worth the trouble.

Should I start massaging them or not? Is this...

Should I start massaging them or not? Is this uneveness common and will it subside and even out eventually? I also have more pain on my left side than my right, did I do something to provoke this?
Dr. Ibrahim Abi Abdallah

My doctor was very informative and helped me decide on the right implant for what I wanted to acheive.