Worried About Implant Size After Settling

I had breast implants 2 days ago and they look...

I had breast implants 2 days ago and they look much smaller than I expected. I'm about 6 ft tall and 128 lbs. Before the surgery I was a 34 A/B. I was hoping to be a D after surgery, or atleast a very full C, and I don't think I'm anywhere near that. I had 550cc silicone gel implants placed under the muscle.

I know that it's still very early after surgery and they still have to settle, but I hear about all these women who say they looked so big after surgery but after they settled and the swelling went down they got smaller. I also hear about waiting for them to drop and fluff, could that just be what it is, that they're still so high and the muscle is compressing them so much. I'm just worried that they're not going to be as big as I wanted, and right now I'm a little disappointed.

I had breast implants to help balance my body and give me more self confidence. Right now it's too soon after surgery to really tell much, I'm hoping that in time as they settle I'll feel better about the result. I had a great doctor, I'm just hoping I went with the right size implant.

Is it possible that they will be bigger once they settle into place?