Implant Nightmare - Unhappy with Shape

I had a few lumpectomys over the past 2 years...

I had a few lumpectomys over the past 2 years leaving my left breast an entire cup size smaller than my right. I had BA on June 30th to make them both the same size. The implants were silicon (390 and 370 I think).

The day after the surgery the bandage was removed and I thought to myself "these don't look right". My PS assured me as long as I wore the compression straps they would settle into place over the next few weeks.

I'm now 7 weeks PO and my implants haven't dropped. My breasts are 'torpedo' shapped, droopy, nipples are not centered they are too low and I have an un-natural fullnes in the upper part of my breasts. I wore the compression straps 24/7 for 2 weeks PO and then at night only and I see no improvement. Also, when I massage, the implants don't displace into the upper section of the pocket as shown in the instruction video.

I went to see my PS Monday and he told me to keep wearing the straps 24/7 for another month. He said if the implants don't drop he recommends a lift, but I am afraid that will still leave me with that un-natural fullness in the upper poles of the breasts. I know people that had BA and they looked great 2 weeks PO.

What happened to me and what can be done to correct this? I don't want breasts that look deformed.

he is an excellent PS, but something went wrong with this procedure

Hey, how do you feel about your implants now, 10 months after your surgery? I got my implants in January 16th this year and they're still high in my chest. I can't wait 'till they drop. Some friends say to be patient because I used to workout a little and the muscles take a while to adjust. I just wanted to hear it from your experience what ended up happening with yours?
now that you are about 12 weeks post-op how do your breasts look? I'm curious b/c i have the same breast shape as you.
i feel just like you. my breast are oblong, and are hard as a drum. my ps also said to continue wearing my strap, and massage religiously. I'm 4 weeks po and my breasts haven't changed. I also have a hard golf size scar tissue at the bottom of my right breast, this breast also sits higher. I have an appt in 2 weeks, i will keep u posted on what my ps has to say. Keep me posted, i hope you're breast shape come in soon enough. good luck.
Your implants needs to settle down. In many cases this could happen with conservative management e.g wrapping and massage. If by 3 months they are still high you might need a revision.Best !
Who was your dr. in NM?
Mine look JUST like that, i am 3 weeks PO. It seems most women look better after surgery, but it also makes sense that they drop. Perhaps is best this way so in the end, in about 1 year we won't be so low??? But give it some time before undergoing revision. Another surgery is not worth it, we want good results fast, i am sure you can use a nice bra and make them look pretty, but let a few weeks go by. You should try taking pics every 1 or 2 weeks, starring at them every day won't allow you to get see the progress.
I've been wearing the strap 24/7 now for the last 2 weeks. I can now see a real change. Immediatly PO, wearing the straps against my skin was painful and I developed a nasty rash which made wearing them worse. I've discovered that wearing them over a light short sleeve T-shirt lessened the pain of wearing them against my skin. Over the past 2 weeks they are starting to look better.
it seems now that they are 'dropping' a bit. It makes sense what you said about the chest muscles since I was working out on a regular basis before my surgery. I wonder why the PS didn't mention that? I have been aking muscle relaxers at night and wearing the straps while sleeping. Thank you for the info.
Mine didn't "settle" until about 3 months out. I looked like this for a while as well, and wondered why I had done this to myself. But I'm over a year out now, and very happy with them. I don't know what your breast size was before, but if you were small like me and your chest muscles were tight, it takes longer for the muscles to stretch out, allowing the implants to settle into a lower position. And when they settle, your nipples will look higher too. If your friend (who you said looked good a few weeks out) had her implants placed over the muscle, or just had 'looser' anatomy to begin with, then maybe that's why hers looked better earlier. I think you need to give it time. If they don't look more natural by 12 weeks, I'd talk to your doc about it then. In the meantime, you could ask your doctor about giving you a prescription for muscle relaxers. Good luck!
Just wondering if you used the strap to compress the muscles? I am not using anything.