Implant Nightmare - Unhappy with Shape

I had a few lumpectomys over the past 2 years...

I had a few lumpectomys over the past 2 years leaving my left breast an entire cup size smaller than my right. I had BA on June 30th to make them both the same size. The implants were silicon (390 and 370 I think).

The day after the surgery the bandage was removed and I thought to myself "these don't look right". My PS assured me as long as I wore the compression straps they would settle into place over the next few weeks.

I'm now 7 weeks PO and my implants haven't dropped. My breasts are 'torpedo' shapped, droopy, nipples are not centered they are too low and I have an un-natural fullnes in the upper part of my breasts. I wore the compression straps 24/7 for 2 weeks PO and then at night only and I see no improvement. Also, when I massage, the implants don't displace into the upper section of the pocket as shown in the instruction video.

I went to see my PS Monday and he told me to keep wearing the straps 24/7 for another month. He said if the implants don't drop he recommends a lift, but I am afraid that will still leave me with that un-natural fullness in the upper poles of the breasts. I know people that had BA and they looked great 2 weeks PO.

What happened to me and what can be done to correct this? I don't want breasts that look deformed.

he is an excellent PS, but something went wrong with this procedure