Im Not Happy with my Breast Aug

I had a son and lost the fullness in my breasts so...

I had a son and lost the fullness in my breasts so i decided to get breast implants 3 months ago. I was a 34A and wanted to be a D n my nipples were a centimeter off, i wound up getting 390cc and dont think they are as big as they should be at all.

My nipple pops out of bras n bikinis, they never sat high and have been the same place since the opereation, I think they were positioned too low. I have no bump on the top of my breast and defeats the whole purpose of doing it to get fullnes back, I only get a bump if I wear a extreme push up bra.

When i went back for my 3month check up I talked about how they werent as high as i thought, but he kinda avoided the question and said they were fine. Im not a dr. n didnt know if it was normal or not so I left it at that. When I left my friend called and was going for her 3month check up also and said she has the same problems. The only thing Im happy about is that they are bigger then they were. How can I figure out if its not just my opinion and what can I do now?

Dr. Silberman

he was nice but I just think he positioned them a little to low.

Same problem here. My surgeon told me the only way tor fix it is to have surgery again. And $1250 extra. I'm so disappointed and mad, and sad. And I had surgery in September , only 3 months ago. And is not like that I have them big , only 270cc .
I had surgery 3 months ago, and I have same problem. But my implants are only 275cc , is not like they're too big. Today I talk to my surgeon, and he told me than I need to have surgery again if I want too fix it. I m so disappointed. He wants $1250 more. And his office is in Doylestown.
Yes I have to agree the dissection of the pocket looks to low. At least this can be corrected, you should discuss this the surgeon.
I am considering a doctor in Doylestown also. Can you please give me his or her name so I can avoid the same problem. Thanks
I am considering having the surgery in doylestown pa, would you be willing to share the dr you used?
I got the allergan 410's almost a year ago, and mine look extremely similar to yours. It is called bottoming out, and I have chosen to go in for a second surgery to fix this - a smaller implant, over instead of under, and higher profile. Good Luck!
Thanks for you post. I am thankful to women who share their personal information to help others make a good decision! Best of luck to you... -T
I think I have the same issue, although I did get high profile, silicone 350cc under muscle, my right breast is higher than the other, and my nipples are goin in diferent positions. I dont know what to do either :(
ok the only opinion i have is that if you and your girlfriend have the same problems and are seeing the same surgeon, you may want to consider seeing someone else. Just a thought.
I agree with Jck - looks like the right is bottoming out, maybe the pocket was made to low, and high profiles are a good idea for upper pole fullness. I like the size! I would go back and get the surgeon to listen, maybe you and your friend could go together?
It looks like you might be bottoming out on the right one. You have to remember a BA will not add a lot of upper pole fullness. You may of needed a lift also. All of us have to wear push up bra's for that look. Gravity takes over, that is just natural. If you redo you might want to talk to your PS about high profile implants. Maybe they would give you the extra fullness on top your wanting. Good luck!
Mine look similar to yours, had mine place dual plane, silicone. My nipples almost come out of my bras, even the expensive ones from le mystere for BAs. Wondering if my low one is bottoming out and I can see where the muscle line ends when I flex/lay down/rais up my arms :( .