Great Breast Aug. Experience (500-550cc Implants)

For my breast augmentation, I selected my Dr....

For my breast augmentation, I selected my Dr. after much research and even consulting with 3 other physicians.

My Dr. made me feel comfortable, and listened intently to exactly what I wanted to achieve: full breasts, not obnoxious, and very natural looking.

I chose the silicone gel implant and stressed for days about CC size... too big, too small.... regrets.... Dr. P instructed me to bring in photographs of breasts I thought looked ideal. I went on his site and sorted through 800 before/after cases and selected those I thought would match my goals.

On surgery day Dr. P came in and asked if I chose a size, I told him 450 but he thought I was guessing too low to be satisfied with my results. I said "Tom, you are the artist, make me beautiful, you know what I want". I trusted him to put the size necessary to get my results. During surgery he used a 500 and 550 cc implant and I can tell you I am SO SO SO glad I trusted him as an expert. My breasts are perfect!!!

Dr. P is truly an artist and a caring physician. I am thrilled with my results and treatment as a patient. All my friends will be getting a referral for my Dr.

Thank you!!!