Breast Implant Redo: Submuscular to Subglandular

I had submuscular implants in 2000 and the doctor...

I had submuscular implants in 2000 and the doctor stuffed them up. Didn't release the muscle properly and bad scar. 5 years later I got up the nerve to go under again and have them fixed. By then, all the surgeons who I went to were very reluctant to try and sort out someone else's mess.

Finally I went to an ancient doctor in Manly who not only sounded confident he could fix them, but he pretty well did it for free (claiming on medicare on my behalf so I only paid the difference). He did a fantastic job. Took implants out of submuscular, reattached muscle to bone, new implants subglandular, scar revision.

I'm actually pretty happy with them still and they are still getting better (years later) however I know they will droop at some point and also: there is a little visibility of one implant (I'm quite thin, which is why submuscular was the choice of my first surgeon). But nipple sensitivity is good, they feel good (although I can feel the implant) and they look great. Certainly look a dam sight better than the Frankenstein's bride look my first (and more expensive) surgeon left me with.

1) Does subglandular placement cause more tissue thinning then other placements and is this an issue for future redos? 2) Is it possible that some women have muscles "too strong" to get a good result from submuscular? 3) Can I get a submuscular redo next, even though I'm subglandular now and was submuscular first? Or would that be more damaging to the tissue?
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

The second doctor yes, although he was as pushy and rushy as all get out: he did a good job. Fixed what some thought couldn't be fixed. And charged me bugger all to do it. Plus 5 years later I still have free constult/check ups with him.