Started at 34B, Added 400cc/435cc - Worried Because They Don't Look Bigger

I had Breast Augmentation June 25, 2009. I have...

I had Breast Augmentation June 25, 2009. I have been upset because everyone says they can not tell a difference. I started with a 34b and I got 400cc on left, 435cc on right. I did it because I felt I had small breast. Everyone was getting them and I was jealous.

The cons so far would be the pain, I have had them 6 weeks now and I still hurt. Some days are better than others, some days I have to take Advil all day.

The don't look much bigger than before I had them. I am disappointed because I thought I would look different in shirts but you can not even tell.

Also everyone has made comments either to me or behind my back saying they can't even tell I got a BA. That is very disappointing knowing everyone thinks I didn't. One girl even told me she would get a refund. Also my husband has said they are not much bigger than before.

Once they settle will they look different. All my friends tell me to give it time that my skin is still stretching. Is this true? Even my husband has said they don't look much bigger than before.
Kevin Snodgrass

Everyone else that has used him was extremely satisfied I think I am just too picky

they look big to me ! :P Maybe you were wearing push up before ? and now you dont wear pushup so they difference they cant tell? But also they are probably just jealous and want to make you feel bad.. They look great dont let others make decisions for you.
people that are jealous will put you down to make you feel bad sometimes i think you look awesome!
They look like D's, honey! I would be thrilled if I were you. Gorgeous!
Yeah I need to post a recent pic of them they have fell and look much better than this now. Thank you for the nice comment
They look great! Please post a recent pic and how long did it take to drop
I got my BA on 2/25/10. I was a 34B and got 650cc saline implants and they are not as big as I thought they would be. Will they get bigger when they drop? Has anyone else experienced this?
Ok so they will still drop and fluff and be bigger, lol. Yeah I went to Victorias Secret a month after surgery when I could wear a bra and they old me I was a c-d. Well I just went back a week ago so I am at 3 months now and can wear a wire bra finally and they measured me and said I was a d-dd. I couldn't believe I went up in size. But I ended up buying a DD and they still seem to small. I will try to post some recent pics and some without a bra on to get comments. They still hurt is this normal. It is not bad but just a little annoying.
Sharon, how do you like them now? your surgeon's price seemed very reasonable. did that include everything?
I like them now. I kind of wish they were bigger but I do like them much better now.
oh, just looked at the date. yes, those are definitely going to drop and fluff and big bigger. Don't worry.
Those look like they are still going to drop and fluff a bit. They will probably get bigger once they do. They're still pretty high.
You look great!

Personally, they look bigger than B's to me. Part of the illusion that they look the same might have to do with the placement too, which will change once they drop and settle.

That's my 2 cents, based on the photo. Good luck with your recovery! :)

This is after. This was the only pic I had with me to attach to this.