Breast Implant Drop - Transax Subpectoral, 275/250cc Implants

I am wondering if the right side will correct...

I am wondering if the right side will correct itself. Normally, my natural right breast is higher and smaller than the left. Shouldn't the surgeon had placed the right implant higher, since my natural breast lays higher than the left?

I underwent transax subpectoral breast augmentation July 28th. I had 275 cc Gel implant (right) and 250 (left). I'm 5'2, 110lbs, normally my right breast is smaller and higher than left, however, after the surgery when i lift my arm you can clearly see the implant on the right side. I am wondering if this will resolve itself, or would i need revision. I am very unhappy with the results, it is not supposed to look that way. If revision is required, how soon should i wait?

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Yep... too much risk....although no surgeon in town will see me since i was operated somewhere else :-( I feel i'm stuck. It was silicone. can't afford 10K good luck with yours
I just had the same surgery you had on July 22nd. My breasts look a lot like yours and I had 275 silicone put in on each side. I am not too happy with the outcome either because my right one looks like your left one . Have you had any helpful answers you can share. Unfortunately, my surgery was done overseas. The plastic surgeons in town won't even look at me.
Hi there! Did you have silicone or saline? I was told by my physician this is not a double bubble or bottoming out.. i needed time since the implant will drop and make this disapear (not sure if this makes sense). Well, nothing has improved but he offered additional surgery to fix this . Not sure how, but i guess they will have to get a bigger implants...and who knows what other complication might arise. I am sure you can find a physician willing to fix it...from what i have learned, the surgeon must have made an opening below the crest of where your normal breast starts, so the implant went lower (someone correct me if i am wrong). I got a quote form another physician over 10K to fix this as it would take a long time to fix about 4 hrs in the operating room, going with a bigger implant, and it is a complex surgery. So yeah, i am stuck in this dilema. I don't think there is a quick solution, but additional surgery, more fees. I certainly woulnd't go back overseas...is just too much to risk!
If you flex your muscle on that side where your having your problem does your breast lift up where the other side doesnt. Just wondering if so this is very similar to the problem I had to have fixed.
Attn: MandeeJones I am just seeing for the first time your post from September 07, 2009; in which you had referenced a problem you were having with your implant lifting up when your muscle was flexed on one side and not the other. You mentioned in that post that you had had it "fixed". I have been looking for someone that knows what I am going through; I am having an issue with the other breast as well in a different manner (capsule contraction). I had noticed something was just not right rather soon following surgery; and tried to point it out several times to my PS. Each time I was told all was fine, things look great, not to worry. This made me doubt myself and gave a me since of insecurity. I have lived in misery for 7 yrs.; and have not got to enjoy one day of my new body that I paid for. Can you please advise me as to how I can approach my PS again and be taken serious, or another, for help with this incredible discomfort that I am in. It has been seven years which only adds to my insecurities.
My problem was the same and I also had capsular contractions. The problem was never fixed even though i had paid for 4 different revisions to try and fix the problem and did massage and medication. I made the decision to have my implants removed. I am now a week post op and I have to say it is not what i expected. They look so much better. I wish I would of had them removed sooner. I'm not sure what option youll choose but PS's will give you the runaround and never guarantee you anything. This was the best solution for me. I have better ways of spending my time and money as does everyone and was frustrated with the whole thing. Now all the problems are gone. Its a great feeling. I wish you the Best of luck in whatever you choose.

It's possible that your implant is bottoming out - can you see the implant below the breast crease when your arms are lowered?