Breast Aug Gone Wrong

22 years old/ No children, Breast Aug 575 cc's...

22 years old/ No children, Breast Aug 575 cc's saline under the muscle... I wish I have never gotten my breast done. I am very unhappy about the outcome.. My breast before were very nice, wish i could turn back time...

I had my BA on Aug 5th 2009... I just took these...

I had my BA on Aug 5th 2009... I just took these photos on Sept 18th 2009

I notice there were something wrong as soon as I went back to remove stitches.. The doctor just said looks like the right breast is dropping sooner than the left one. And now i have no money to get them fixed... It around 1,000 to have the doctor fix them. I cry myself to bed every night thinking what have i done to myself. I can not blame anyone but myself. He is also board certified...

Please let me know if i have any rights... If its the doctors fault do i have to pay for him to fix what he had done to me. Please look at my photos... I cry every day thinking about my breast.. Please take the time and look at my pictures and see what i need to do.. Thank you

That's the size I want .. But end up with 475cc
They looked great. You can't really tell. Only close up. I bet you still look great in swim suit n revealing clothes
I'm sorry to hear that your sad. I would be too.. Save some money.. Go to a diff dr. And ask them to fix it.. Just do research ..
My left dropped sooner than my right but as soon as there were done forming they are even I hope everything works in your favor and you are able to save some money to fix the symmetry
I revoke my earlier comment I apologize my wife just had hers done a few weeks ago and they look about the same size as yours they look pretty good in person and not to big with clothes so good luck to you hope it all works out.
you should never tell someone they look too big. Thats not your place to say.
your right and I apologized especially pictures are different than in person. Still apologetic
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Your obviously scum of the earth! Cant wait for them to remove your trash from this site!
It seems as though your doctor has waived all of his fees to correct your issue and the fees you will be paying are the hospital fees for snesthesia, etc. This is pretty typical for most plastic surgeons.
The bottoming out may not necessarily be his fault, it is one of the risks we take when considering and actually going through with augmentation.
Your breasts do look really good though, and once you can get that fixed, they'll look even better.
Some people don't have any charges if the fix is done with local anesthesia which drastically reduces the costs. Maybe you are not a good caniditate for that, I don't know. other doctor opinions would be the best way to find out.
It has been a few years since you posted this, have you gotten it fixed?
Best of luck to you~
looks like you just went too big to me
I have to agree with you when you say your right implant has bottomed out. It has but it is fixable. The scar should be sitting right under your implant not on it. I guess your surgeon is gonna have you pay for anesthesia and room fee but he is not charging his fee.

Good luck with your redo!
Try wearing a small bikini with wire top on that side only, day and night. Place it sort of over the breast, so the wire will press on it lightly and move it up gradually. Same results as you and this worked well to move it up. Best to do early so it will heal that way, and stay in position.
I think one of them has bottomed out. It should be easy for your surgeon to fix this. You don't even need to get another set. He just has to elevate de crease a bit. You'll be fine.
you got amazing set there girl. i can see why your unhappy though. honestly my best option would be go back and tell the doctor to do them properly no charge cause you already paid and you pretty much gotta pay again. if he wont do it for free cause he f***ed up i would go to a lawyer. the comment you made about your breasts look like youve given up. trust me. you prolly dun need to pay to get them done right by that same doctor, just maybe pay a lawyer a grand or something close to it. you dont even need to pay a lawyer straight up, they take payments. dont give up cutieee
what size were u be4 575ccs?
looks like the pocket at the bottom of your breast need to be closed higher up. i would go to another surgeon, ask them whats wrong, and ask them if the surgeon has an obligation to fix it, if not, THEN.... how much would he charge!!!
I recently had my breast implants removed after 20 years of costly problems. I had a similar problem like in your picture where it looks like there is a crease there. This is not going away and will need surgery to try and correct. Even after 4 different costly revisions I still had problems with scar tissue forming. I am very happy now that my implants are out and my outcome was not as bad as I invisioned. My main point of this message is if you really want to keep them then try a revision but if you continue to have problems then consider having them taken out. THe PS will never give you a guarantee but with them out your problems will be over. It took me 20 years to find the nerve and make the decision to take them out because I was so afraid of the outcome - I just wish I would of done it waaaaaay sooner and saved myself tons of money but I never thought of it as an option and no one ever told me it was an option, but it is and no more waste of money. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck whatever you decision, I've been there depressed and unsure what to do so I can totally relate. God bless
I am so curious how the breast look after implants have been removed. Do they return to their origional appearance or is a breast lift needed? I fear implant issues, however I am willing to take my chances.
Hey girl. Your breasts look really good. I've had 3BA surgeries for a couple different problems over the last few years, including "bottoming out" and capsules. Unfortunately BA isnt perfect and there are always imperfections, some from just the un-eveness of our own bodies. However the doctor should most definetley fix the problems you have (bottoming out and the dent when you flex) but please don't be too hard on yourself, they seriously look really good. I was sad to hear you cry yourself to sleep. I'm sure you will love them soon as you get the minor problems fixed. I really love mine despite the problems I've and changing sizes twice. Still mine are the best things I ever bought for myself!! Good luck!
Thank you so much... I really would like to keep the breast... I am planning on going in for one last surgery.. I hope everything will work out soon... And again thank you... :)
Hey, if you could please please please e-mail about what you are going to do.. im very curious.. whats weird is when i look at your pictures my breasts are the SAME exact way after having surgery.. Expect i had surgery june 22..almost 4 months ago.PLEASE email me. im 19 years old a freshman in college and should NOT be dealing with this. ksb09c@fsu.edu is my email. PLEASE email me !
I have a appt on Nov 2nd... I went to my one month post up and he said they have bottomed out.. I have to go back in for another surgery for him to fix it.. Its going to cost me around 1,000 dollars.. Have you talk to your doctor? What did he say.. Post some pictures up.. I can see what i can do... :)
Hi MISSA! Just out of curiousity, do you know if they have to exchange out the implants for the surgery? I'm assuming that they would? I believe my doctor will make me pay for the surgery center as well as the implants.... I wish you the best of luck on your surgery in Oct., I hope you keep us posted on how they look after the revision.
I had a BA done in Feb 2009! 450 cc gel under the muscle & MINE look exactly the same! I notified the doctor that I was extremely unhappy with the results & now have surgery in Oct for them to be fixed free of charge?! The only thing you have to think is ... what will they end up like after ?!