Breast Implant Drop - NY

I am a 24 yr old that has thought about getting...

I am a 24 yr old that has thought about getting breast implants for a couple years. I was very scared at first but I knew that it was something I had and wanted to do because of my insecurity over my small breast size.

I feel that you should only do breast surgery if you are 100% aware and understand the cons of breast surgery. I am a complete type a personality person and I expect things to be perfect. Before my breast surgery I was so concerned about capsular contracture but I did not worry about having uneven breasts postoperatively.

Since my breast surgery I have been very insecure about my new breasts because of the significant difference in their appearance. I don't wear shirts that show cleavage because it is very noticeable, instead I wear loose clothing.

What is the likelihood that my right breast implant will drop and if so when? This picture was taken 6 weeks postop. I had started massaging my right breast 3 weeks after my surgery as per my surgeon's instructions. I have not seen a slight change in their appearance at all.

Preoperatively my right breast was the lower one, which doesn't make any sense to me...The morning after my surgery I felt the left implant drop right away. The right side had the most bruising/pain compared to the left.

I liked the looked u achieved. can u share maybe 2 updated pics I can take to my surgeon?
Hello, bebeny I see couple pictures of your breast what is the size. I like those size pictures please help me out
I THINK THEY LOOK GREAT AT 4 MONTHS HOW MANY CC'S SALINE OR SILICONE?
i never wear tight clothing either because my boobs are obviously fake and protrude toooo much and look huge under clothes. I have had them 3 years and they will never drop becasue my doc says I just don't sag naturally and that's the way they were done and plus he gave me a mini lift since it was a revision. Even though I repeatedly told him I wanted a natural look. i am very insecure about my breasts as well and have to wear not so cute clothes to hide my chest.

i had my ba done june 14th this year and i swear most of the time you can't even tell i got them done. they are pudgy on top but pointy and torpedo like at the bottom and i massage and all that but they don't seem to be dropping.....has anyone had this?

I JUST GOT MINE DONE 3 DAYS AGO. IM OBVIOUSLY IMPATIENT ON WAITING FOR THEM TO DROP. I READ YOUR POST AND MINE SEEM TO LOOK THE SAME WAY. I WAS AN A CUP AND I GOT 500 CC. MINE SEEM TO BE THE SAME SIZE EXCEPT AT THE TOP AND AROUND THE SIDES. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO DROP AND SEE A DIFFERANCE?
I had mine redone on June 3rd, went from saline 350cc( due to a deflation) to mentor silicone smooth round moderate profile plus 425cc, they see so much smaller to me. They were really big at first, now seems like there small, my left one is higher and looks a little smaller than the right, is this normal at this stage?
OMG! Your boobs look fine. I swear, just be glad you are not bottoming out( like I am dealing with at the moment). Wear a good support bra and massage them.. Neways, just relax it will be ok and it will drop eventually. Besides naturally one boob is always smaller the other neways. It is usually the dominate arm/boob is bigger.My left dropped first and then a few months my right did. Now 10yrs later my left one is bottoming out, ugh.. I'm scheduled for revision Sept. 21st.
are you going in for revision surgery? did it drop on its own??
hi. i'm in the same boat as you. 5 months post-op today and the right one is still sitting way higher. my doctor wants me to wait one year (!!) until we can talk about revision surgery. going to give it another three months of massaging, but that's all i'm willing to wait. did yours drop on its own or are you still going in for revision surgery?
no did not have the revision...just masssaged and waited...
Hi there! You had the revision done? If so, was it as painful, and where was the incision? How long after did you have the revision?
i posted my 4 months postop pics but i dunno why it isn't showing up. i went to check if the pics r really there when i clicked the edit option and they are there...i dunno maybe others can see it just not me.
Oh, peaches, I'm sorry. I haven't had this, but I've heard of it. I heard that massage helps a lot. It's scar tissue around the foreign object (the implant). What we go through for nice boobs!!!
I am totally freaking out I'm 2 mths post op and have capsular contracture in my left breast. My Dr, put me on cephalexin generic keflex & celebrex. He said I'm in the 2nd stage. What does that mean ?? He also recommended I massage the heck out of my breast pushing it from one side to the other and up and down and all around putting preasure on it... With taking the medication and all the massaging, will that save me from going under the knife again?? Or should I just have him remove it now and replace it in a couple mths??? Worried
peaches i had the same prob. my right dropped just fine left one stayed higher started getting a lil hard finally went back to my ps and we tried everything the capsule wouldnt break and the breast was getting a lil painful. i had high profiles and i decided my other option was to redo both my implants i went with a moderate implant he removed the scar tissue and its been three weeks sincei had them and now love these, dr does have me taking natural meds that can prevent the scar tissue from coming back and the massaging daily gets the implant moving so it doesnt make the capsule again. i wanted for a yr to finally say enough was enough it needed to be fixed cause in bathingsuits or any low cut shirt u could see the left was high and roundand the left sagged a lil hope this hels uout. oh and the stage two thing there are fur stages which means has u progress to each stage the breast becomes harder more painful and it disshapes the breast.
I think I too have this problem. How do you know if you have capsular contracture. I think my left implant might have it. It hurts like Hell. Especially after running. Now the left one is starting to tingle every now and then. They are also a little deformed. That started like 2 months after the intial surgery. Almost as if the implant wants to fall below the boobs. My surgery was saline implants about 8 months ago. I also feel like one is bigger.
hey so the right one did not drop at all not even slightly. i called my PS and told him, i said i want him to open the pocket and move it down a little. he said he still wants me to make an appt before anything which will be sometime in august and i won't have to pay him (only anesthesia fees and or nurse fee). i did it at an outpatient facility. im glad for that cuz i dont wanna spend more on this than i have. massaging did not help at all, i feel that the pocket was much smaller on the right side allowing no room for it to go down. and even though they look different i actually love them and tell anyone who asks if they r real or not that theyre 100% fake but 100% mine. u should flaunt them, it took me some time but u paid how much for them and u r right u probably critique them more than anyone else. i go out n wear bathing suits ppl (guys even girls) look at them and i think its the best thing ive ever done. so enjoy them even if theyre uneven!!!
Bebeny I now went to a totally different PS who said the breast needs a bigger implant..period My PS that did the surgery in May, had no idea my previous implants from 15 yrs ago were not same size in both breasts..so on surgery day he gave me two matches when I( and I think you)may need a bigger implant on the one side? let me know your thoughts? I also do not want a lift!!
Bebeny, I am in the same spot too. It has been 5 weeks since my surgery. My left dropped about a week ago and the right is super high. Let me tell you though, yours look great!! We are our worst critics and I bet no one would notice without you pointing it out. I wish I could take my own advice, because I am so self conscious about everyone knowing I had implants. I wear much more conservative clothes now and am convinced that everyone is judging me for this decision. Has anyone else suffered from these kind of feelings? Did anyone who had the uneven dropping ever have the second boob drop.
how are you? what did you decide to do? My breasts are more even and have evened out pretty well since my earlier post,however the right is slightly smaller, but PS said all breast have a bit of uneveness..I am sorry I did not go bigger, or that they done match ..if they matched I may not feel this way...GEEZ more money for the PS!!
I am having the same problem. I was very upset. Now, I am trying not to be too "breast obsessed" and just go on with day to day life. I also had saline. If the difference cont to bother me, (I am 4 weeks post up), the doctor can add some saline to the smaller side to make them more symmetrical. He said they can overfill to 100 cc's and that its a simple procedure. I don't think I would need that much. but it helps to know thats available for my peice of mind.. hang in there.
How do they add more? I am upset right now because everyone has told me I need a refund that they can't tell I had anything done. When I put a shirt on I expected to see dramatic results and you can not even tell I had anything done. I was a B before and told the doctor I wanted to be full C small D. I am at 6weeks. I had got moderate plus, saline 400 on left and 435 on right. I am still in a lot of pain.

i am with you, sum ppl tell me that i don't look any different and i am very self conscience. i cry sometimes because i'm like i spent allthat money and i look no different than i did before. i got 420 high profile saline unders and they just don't seem to be changing anymore my b.a wa june 14th 2010 and i have my follow up next week and don't know where to go from here or what to do? any sugguestions?

Well, sometimes its harder to tell a woman has implants if her clothes are on, but when you take your clothes off, how do you feel you look? If you got 420cc I'm sure it made a difference. Don't be so judgemental with yourself.