Breast Augmentation Scars Treated with Steroid Injection Resulted in Skin Damage.

The doctor I had was very arrogant, and I regret...

The doctor I had was very arrogant, and I regret choosing him as a doctor. He didn't listen to my concerns, and I ended up being right about my body, and he was wrong.

After explaining that I produced hypertrophic, borderline keloid, scars and that I was more comfortable having a trans-axillary scar, he told me I was "paranoid" and that if I wanted trans-axillary that he wouldn't perform the surgery. I should have ran the moment that he said that. I ended up getting the scars that he insisted I would not get. Now I am stuck with ugly scars on my breast because I trusted a doctor who did not listen to his patient.

In a way, it is my fault. I decided I would trust him since he said he had never seen hypertrophic scars on the breast. I ended up getting the scars that he insisted I would not get. He gave me steroid injections to "minimize" the scars... Not only did my scars not improve AT ALL, my breasts look even worse because the steroid he injected damaged the surrounding skin of the breast leaving visible blood vessels and thin, see-through skin.

In Nov of 2008 I underwent a breast aug with a doctor that I mistakenly trusted. Before my surgery, I informed the doctor that I produced hypertrophic scars. He did not listen to me and insisted on a peri-areolar scar even though I wanted a transaxillary incision. My gut feeling was right, and I now have scars around my areolas. When i went back to him, he injected my scars with steroids, but a few months later the skin around the areola, on my actual breast, became thin and full of visible blood vessels. I thought my breast couldn't look any worse, and now they do. Is the damage caused by the injection permanent? If I wanted to revise my scars, will this skin damage be a factor? Is a revision even recommended? Please help...
Dr. Jhonny "Rip Off, untalented" Salomon, where do I start! Please people, stay away from this guy! He's a business man with a MD license. Stole $24,000 from me and I now have to spend a lot of money fixing the mutilation he did to my body! This man should be removed from his license. God will do justice! Stay away from this monster!
I fully agree. I have scars without the possibility of repair for the rest of my life. My breast scars show outside my bra and bathing suits i look like someone chopped me this is almost 3 yrs later.$ 7000 for a scar revision to add 2 more scars to injury.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very arrogant, and I regret choosing him as a doctor.