Breast Augmentation Gave Me the Perfect Figure

The pros of implants gave me an improved figure,...

The pros of implants gave me an improved figure, enhanced my self esteem, made clothes fit so much better, the cons of implants were that with anything there could be future problems and redo surgeries.

I personally made the decision to get implants to finally have larger breasts and to fill out clothes like I always wanted. It has also given me much higher self esteem. I wouldn't change a thing I am very happy in my decision.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was very understanding and caring for his patients

Your breasts look really amazing! Congrats!
wow, yours came out wonderful! i just had mine done with dr pousti 2 days ago, but im 575 cc's, silicone...i hope they look as nice as yours. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for your nipples to look normal again? That's what worries me at the moment...
As soon as the stiches healed and the implants dropped after three months they looked normal. Im now 8 months post op and they are perfect I will post more pics
You look great! I have an appointment for a consultation at the end of the month with Dr. Pousti. Any advice that you can give me? How was Dr. Pousti? Were you happy with him? I know that he specializes in large implants. I would like to have 500cc silicone. Any advice would be great. I hope that mine turn out just as good as yours!

Dr. P is fantastic and does wonderful work. The staff is also amazing. I was shooting for 500cc but it wouldnt of given me the results I wanted. I didn't have to choose size or profile Dr. P took care of all of it I just told him what I wanted. Good luck to you. I'm sure Dr. P will make sure you are well taken care of.

You look great - I have 550CC Mentor gels as well but I am only a 30D. (I think before my 325cc saline implants, I was a 34A (I lost some weight). You are very lucky yours turned out so nice looking!! I have rippling on my right breast and I am not very happy about it (It's only been a week since my 550cc implants were put in).
Thanx , you know you are only a week out so you dont know yet what size you will end up with. At 2 weeks out of my surgery I was a DD and then after they dropped probably I'd say at 3 months I was a FF/G. Its very hard to find bras I have been buying them off Ebay. I hope I dont get rippling I have had none yet. I dont think I should have any problems nor should you with the gels.
Well they look fantastic!
If you don't mind me asking....what size CC are your implants?