I Feel Like I Am Going to Die from the Pain

I had saline unders about 29 hours ago. 380 cc. ...

I had saline unders about 29 hours ago. 380 cc. The pain on the right breast is unbearable. I went to my cs today and she said the right breast is high and it will drop and when I described the pain burning , searing and radiating, she said it was more than likely nerve pain and the nerves will adjust and settle down. She also said the right breast will drop eventually and to be patient. I see her again day after tomorrow.

Right now I can say that I am in so much pain I can't describe anything but the pain. I think the left breast looks good. I am glad I did a local, but I am worried about my right breast and the amount of pain like someone is digging into me with a hot poker.

Thank you for your reply. I am now 4 weeks out and no real pain so to speak, just soreness. I dropped enough where the right implant is softer and the nerves have stretched out, but still have a ways to go for the right one. It needs to drop more and fluff. Just waiting on that and following all directions. You are right as far as time. Gets better each day. Thanks :-)
When my sister had hers done she had that type of nerve pain your are speaking about. She was pretty miserable for a period of time but it did finally go away.
Thank you for your reply. I have hit the 2 week mark and feel so much better already and the right breast is dropping slowly but surely. No infection, no contractures but I did have so much pain compared to other people. I don't think it's common (the pain we experienced) and most associate it with complications. No complications here but gee whiz did that hurt. I am so glad I took a week off work. There was no way I would have been able to work that first week.

Here is the problem. I feel like I am going to...

Here is the problem. I feel like I am going to die from the pain and she has given me a strong pain reliever as well as an NSAID that doesn't cause bleeding. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel here. I also am worried about "if" the right breast will drop or not. -- Updated on Oct 20, 2009: Please look at the pictures. The one that looks high up under my arm partially is the painful one. The other feels just a little sore. Will the high one drop?? Has anyone had this happen where one drops this far and the other is so high with continuing shooting pains? -- Updated on Nov 23, 2009: Implant doesn't drop, just fluid inside?? At 5 weeks I am still a lot higher on the right breast (pics taken in mirror). I read that it is not the implant itself that drops, it's more the fluid inside that drops and fills more on the bottom. My right implant has 20 more cc's in it than the left but looks smaller. It has dropped some but the looks of it, has a long way to go to catch up to the left. Does it look like a revision is needed or is it too soon to tell?
You were going to say who the Dr. was after the pain subsided??
hankg in there, get rest...they look good so far!
you\re so lucky, u have the nicest cleavage ever :)

I will give her name and such after the overall experience. For now, I just feel like I am going to pass out most of the time from the pain.