Silicone High Profile 425cc/475cc Implants

I am 4 months post. I have silicone hp/round....

I am 4 months post. I have silicone hp/round. 475cc in right and 425cc in left (left got the dual plane).

The procedure was pretty smooth and seamless. It took a little longer for me to feel normal again because I had one breast that had the dual plane procedure...other than that, pretty good experience.

My question is do I look normal for 4 mos? I really want a natural slope (look) at the top..will they drop more?.. Should I still be massaging them down or should I wear a band this far out of op? What will give me that natural look if I dont already have it?

Thanks to everyone that posted positive comments.....

Thanks to everyone that posted positive comments... I didn't even realize these photos were still on this site because its been so long. It's been 4 years since my surgery and they have definitely settled. I can post recent photos if you like.
Thanks again!

Ok...here is an updated pic 4 YEARS LATER! :)... I...

Ok...here is an updated pic 4 YEARS LATER! :)... I have been pretty pleased with my results...can't say that I have had any problems or any issues.
Thank you for your comments!

Hi all. Sorry for the delay..but wanted to provide...

Hi all. Sorry for the delay..but wanted to provide my doctor information
Because I get a lot of questions about that..
Dr. Carmen Kavali (Atlanta, GA) also know as the mommy makeover doctor.
Thanks guys..,hope this helps!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Great Doctor!

Wow, you look great! Thank you for posting your photo 4 years post op. Women really want to know how breast aug patients are doing many years later. I've gone ahead and linked your doctor to your review so you can go ahead and rate her.

Your boobs look great. I pray mines comes out looking as great as yours do
Kavali is doing my surgery 4/25/130 that's this month! :D You look great; I hope my results are as nice as yours and four years later! I'm going with 450cc HP saline sub muscular.
That's awesome! Congrats!!!!
How much is the cost of that? If you don't mind, it would be great! I went to another surgeon in Atlanta and the cost for gel was $5800..thanks!!
They look amazing!
Dr. Kavali seems to be the PS that I'll go with around May 2013; I have a consultation with her on 3/29/13! Seeing your profile led me to investigate her work and really settle my decision that she will be a good fit for me! Was $5000 out the door price? Do you remember having a compared price for a saline with the same amount of cc's? I'm thinking that I'll get around 400cc/saline/mp-5'4";115lbs;26yrs. So excited; we'll see. My husband says nothing over $5600, though; so, I'm doing some more investigation before I go down to ATL from Knox., TN. Peace!
Awesome and very natural looking!
I just had surgery yesterday. I went with 475CC and a breast lift. I'm 5'7 and 140lbs... is it true that you loose ccs after a while? Like will it go to a 450CC? I am loving them now and dont really want them to drop and lose too much! lol What do you think?
I love that look... after 4 years you look so great
I'm also looking for that look..lol props to your surgeon!!
I want my breasts too look like yours!
Amazing they are perfect no joke best pair ever
Hiya new~ your boobies look good. MASSIVE!!!!! but good...Lol Seriously, they look very heavy! What size bra are you wearing? I have 304 cc mod+ and mine feel pretty heavy...can't imagine what your going through. Take Care:-)
Wow, they look great! I love that you still have fullness to the side. Do you know what your breast diameter was before this? I am getting mine done friday and I am also 32A but was considering mod + for more fullness and a more natural slope. Now I am not so sure as I love your result..
Ok, I tried reading all the post so I didn't ask questions that you've already answered. I am 2wks away from getting my BA and I'm going 425cc silicone under the muscle. So I'm trying to get an idea if I'm going to big. How tall are you? Weight? I am a 32A and just want to be a full B, but that's kid of a waste of money LOL. So I'm aiming for a C now. Thanks in advance for your time.
That's what I said but now it looks like I'm going to be a D!
Hi :) you look awesome . I live in the Atlanta area . I was wondering the name of your Dr . ?
I don't remember having any numbness....it shouldn't last that long though....
Hi:) I saw that you asked for a private message . I was wondering if you could give me a referral ? Your results look amazing and I live in the Atlanta area
They look great. Hope mines DROP and start looking more natural soon.Did u have any numbness in ur breast,If so how long Before u regained sensacion in the nipple area?
Once again thankyou so much. You look great. As for me i dont find it very professional for a ps to tell a patient that she has pschological issues because she wasnt completly happy with her final results. Especially when the patient was very apecific to what she was looking for and had three consultations before surgery to make sure we were on the same page even if it meant scarring me with a lolipop lift. He chose to compromise which left me with results im not completly happy with and i dont believe putting a 800cc implant in a 5"1 107lb. Woman is not quite the answer. Thankyou once again
Again, thanks for the comments. I am very comfortable and pleased with my results. Keep in mind this post was posted 4 yrs ago when I was only months from surgery.
Thanks again!
how heavy do they feel?
Hi, they look great and natural! However as some have said, it's really how one sees themself. Good luck, I hope you get to a place where you feel comfortable!