Left Implant Replaced Due to Capsular Contracture

Had my left breast removed and replaced due to...

Had my left breast removed and replaced due to capsular contractor, and it did not help. The right breast is beatiful and soft. I have a great doctor, and he is very understanding, but I think we are both at our witts end.

If I have the left implant removed for a couple of months, then have it placed back, would that treat the capsular contractor condition?

I have tried to have the capsular contracture treated. I followed my surgeons advice, and had the scar tissue removed, and a new implant each time. It has been 4 surgery’s, and 4 years, to no avail. My right breast is beautiful, soft, and nicely shaped. The left breast is still high and not as soft. I have decided to have them removed. Can someone tell me what to expect, and how will my breast look.

have you switched the placement. mine are over the muscle, and with capsular, i was told to putt hem under the muscle!
Dr. Chong, I have read your comment and how the procedure works,where the implant is removed and a new space is made... Also, am I to underderstand that less than 3% of patients require further reoperation? That sounds a bit promising to me. I was not aware this "neosubpectoral pocket" procedure. It that standard practice when having an implant replaced due to capsular contracture? Sounds like there maybe other choices to ponder.
I dont know if the alloderm will work or not but my instincts tell me probably not. I am currently scheduled for removal and I've had them in over 20 years and all the long have had problems. I dont believe there is a solution for capsular contracture. There are different things the PS can try but they will never guarantee a solution. The only guarantee is removal as grim as it is. I'm hoping for the best. I'll let you know how it goes, not scheduled for another month. In the meantime take care and fill me in on another so called solutions the PS may have for you - I'll let ya know if i've already tried them or not. Of course what may have not worked for me may work for you. Everyone is different. Wish you the best