Problems with Muscle Deformity After Explant

I thought augmentation is easy thing to have once...

i thought augmentation is easy thing to have once you have money and looks and feels natural. Once i got implants i hated them. everything about them. they do not belong to your body.

you will be always aware of them. whenever you move your muscles or just walk.

i had explant (only after 5weeks having implants) and now 6 months post op. i have a big muscle deformity whenever i use pectoral muscle (even a litte bit) Deformity is mainly looking like a big gap between my breasts. I booked to have my surgery (very costy) to correct it but now got some other opinions about this.Now i do not know what is right.

I would recomment that anyone who ever wants to have augmentation done- will take really lots of time to do research. Pain was worst i ever had in my life. Feeling of a foreign subgect inside of you something which noone ever can discribe you. It does not feel natural inside at all.

Please think what if something will go wrong and you will not want implants.?? after removal your breasts (if you had small ones) will never return to the way they looked before. how would you feel knowing that you might be one of this cases? you never know untill you try.

i would not recommend implants to ANYONE unless it is the only way to feel better about body -image after cancer was removed.

If my thin capsule gonna be removed- will my muscle reattach itselt both to my sternum and under my breasts and deformity will be corrected? or it needs to be corrected by using Alloderm? (can it be done without?) I have now 2opinions which are totally different. Please, help me with answer.

I got implants 3.5 weeks ago after thinking I wanted them for more than 10 years. The biggest mistake of my life. I want them out asap. My surgeon will not take them out yet because he says it is too soon. I went to another doctor and he will take them out 7 weeks after the implants were put in.

I was wondering how the explant went? Did you have drains? How long was the procedure? Local or general anastesia? What was the recovery like? Any muscle problems? I am an athlete and i need my muscles to go back to normal.

Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone!
I couldn't agree more!

I had 325 cc implants (was an A) that put me at a C. HATED THEM immediately. However, I had no pain, no complications.

But having those things in there--freaked me out. The surgeon removed them 2 months after implant. Bless his heart, he only charged me for teh cost of the surgery room: $700. Bargain.

I can understand mastectomy patients wanting them, but anyone else? NO.

He had also done a lift, and it looks really good. And squishy and natural.

DON'T GET IMPLANTS! They're awful
i agree with u ...i had implants 6 yrs bk..it was done above the muscle & the doc told me he put it below..my implants r high bove my nipple & when i went bk to him..he suggested i wear a belt& still dint accept he put it above the muscle... I recently cud afford another surgery &met another surgen who explained wat went wrong,, now i am in a fix shud i tk them out n go for implants below the muscle or shud i just tk them off...but i dont know if i ll b comfortable wid myself without them..i dont even remember hw i looked witout them..but i know i was too flat and coz evry 1 made fun of me i got them done in the 1st place...i am scared if i regret my decision again..:(