Serious Infection After Having Breast Implant Removed

Implants were removed and the doctor did a breast...

Implants were removed and the doctor did a breast lift. I felt my breasts were too big and they were too much weight because I am a runner.

I had my implants removed almost two weeks ago and a lift was done at the same time. I have a serious infection that has not cleared up. The doctor acts like it is no big deal. The second round of antibiotics are not working. He says to keep it covered with iodine. Does this look like anything anyone has seen or dealt with? I feel so depressed and I don't know what to do.

It's been 3 years since I've had the implants removed and I had a baby 8 months ago. My breasts still look great minus the scar where I had the infection. The doctor did say he could refine it, but I'm not that worried about it. It just feels do good to feel like myself again. It was so worth it. I do not miss that heavy feeling and I look way better in clothes too! Good luck to everyone!
Hi. I'm 65. I had reconstructive surgery 30 years ago with implants (silicone). The chest muscles were cut and the implants placed under them. No problems until this year. My left implant has ruptured. I've seen my surgeon, Dr. Vishu Ramulla, Fort Worth, Texas. He plans to remove both implants and do a lift at the same time. I'm in pretty good health except I have a history of blood clots. I'm on 5 mg Warfin a day to thin my blood. I'm scared but I just can't live with this hugh hard rock sitting on my left chest. My arm muscles hurt when I reach or lift something heavy. I can't bare to cough. I know I'm doing the right thing but I sure am scared. Any words of wisdom for me? Tks.
I think it's time for you to get the implants out of your system and just be done with them. I would recommend getting the skin tightened around them thru a lift.i am currently two years from last surgery and still have scared areas but do not regret getting implants removed.When I want to have the look of big boobs I throw on a Victoria secret push up bra. I'm now 50 and I look younger and a lot thinner . Don't miss them at all. The older you get the worse the implants become .

Only to have my implants taken out