No Results Seen with Brazilian Butt Lift (500cc Injections)

I have recently had a brazilian butt lift about a...

I have recently had a brazilian butt lift about a month ago. I have yet to see ANY results. My doctor is continuously explaining to me that i will NOT see any results for another 4-5 months or even final results until after a year. I read that you should be able to see IMMEDIATE results after the surgery, especially after my doctor injecting 500cc of fat into both cheeks. What should I believe?

The pros of the surgery is I wanted to feel more confident about myself. The con is that it was extremely painful.

I truly wish that I would have researched more doctors that did this procedure.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Since the surgery, I have gone down some but thats due to the swelling from the surgery; its been over a year and still the same.
Hi... I think you should re-visit this doctor and ask for a revision. The BBL is not a cheap surgery but if he was offering it at that price he should have done it correctly. Although you may not be able to recoup anestesia and facilitiy fees, I think he owes you at least a refund of the fee that you paid to him.

Good Luck!
thanx for responding.....but since the surgery have seen some results......or is the area still the same size?
planfield, nj
hi. I had my procedure done in Orlando, FLorida with Dr. Armando Soto
did u do your procedure in New York?......if so where?
Sorry for your poor results and very poor experience. The fee you quoted shows me you can not have had MUCH surgery. That fee are my expenses to do this type of operation. Therefore to do Body Jet Lipo with fat transfer of 1,000 cc's the range in my office would be $7,800 to $8,800. I guess you can look at it as a "got what you paid for" result. Results are immediate! From MIAMI
ho rdperez. just to also answer to you, i had mine done in orlando, fl by dr soto and i have fabulous results AND immediate ones. i am going next week for after pics so I will post them.

Hi Happy2010, i am looking for a doctor. is it possible that you send me your before and after pictures. I would really appreciate it! thanks.

Hi michelle207. Was just curious if you happened to get your brazillian buttlift done and with who? And if you liked your results?
Hi. A brazilian butt lift gives you IMMEDIATE results. If you can't see results now, you won't in three to four months. I had mine done 11/12 and that day I left the office my butt was huge and round!! Your doctor did not do a good job, call Dr.Soto. He will see you.
Sorry to hear that, but can you please let us know the doctors name? Thanks

Hi beauty39,

The doctor's name is shown at the top of the review. Click on the link for full contact details.

Hope this helps!

I live in London England and seriously thinking of having a Brazilian Butt procedure by fat grafting. Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Washington DC metropolitan area (Maryland and Virginia included) as I have family In this area. I considered LA but thought the flight being 9 hours may be too stressful. However if it is safe to travel that distance, then I really don't mind where I have the procedure done as long as it is with a reputable Board Certified surgeon with experience in this field
hi. My doctor is wonderful, Dr Armando Soto but he is in Orlando, Florida
Hi, I just wanted to point out that those are not real before and after pictures. Look at the three pictures. They are taken at exactly the same place and time. The piece of paper on the floor at the bottom left... the pants on the couch to the right... her nails are the same (you can kind of see them again in the 3rd pic)... amongst other things I'm sure you can see for yourself. Why someone would do this is beyond me, but I'm just saying she's not telling the truth about those pictures.
apparently u have too much time on your hands sweetie. My point was to show something that did not look right to me. So what's beyond you huh? the fact i took the time out to take these pics? por that u have no life and sat there and analyzed it to the "T"???
hi, how do you see the pictures you are talking about? I don't see them. thansk!
I removed them.
no i written myself notes 2 ask him on my second visit.
Hi sarah i thinking about have butt injections in December n i did ask the the doctor about 500cc he told me he might get 500cc 2 450cc can u please send me your pics so i can review.
Have u met with the doctor to see if he can offer you some type of revision? I heard that something can be done before a year check with the doc.
Where was your incision for the fat transfer?
Hi Butgal04...I just wanted to say that I had this procedure done about 4 months ago and had a GREAT result. My doctor did things differently though. He did liposuction in my abdomen, lower back and hips to contour the area so it gave the illusion of a bigger bottom and then he injected fat into my bottom. Immediately after the procedure I noticed my bottom looked huge, but Dr. Soto said that the swelling would go down and some of the fat will be reabsorbed. It has now been some time after this procedure and I see my bottom has lost some of the size but it has stayed nice and round. I think the liposuction he did in my lower back to give me that "S" curve really made it look nice too. If you want I can send you some pictures to your e-mail. I don't have them posted on here but wouldn't mind sharing. I think my doctor has another one of his patients on here too. You can take a look at his work if you want to compare. Hope this helps...
can i have ur Dr's info pls

hi im very interested in this procidure but im scared cause alot of people disagree so if i can see your picture {edited} thnk u

Edited by Tom: registered members can be contacted by their private contact form.  Showing your email address exposes you to spammers.