No Results Seen with Brazilian Butt Lift (500cc Injections)

I have recently had a brazilian butt lift about a...

I have recently had a brazilian butt lift about a month ago. I have yet to see ANY results. My doctor is continuously explaining to me that i will NOT see any results for another 4-5 months or even final results until after a year. I read that you should be able to see IMMEDIATE results after the surgery, especially after my doctor injecting 500cc of fat into both cheeks. What should I believe?

The pros of the surgery is I wanted to feel more confident about myself. The con is that it was extremely painful.

I truly wish that I would have researched more doctors that did this procedure.

Since the surgery, I have gone down some but thats due to the swelling from the surgery; its been over a year and still the same.
Hi... I think you should re-visit this doctor and ask for a revision. The BBL is not a cheap surgery but if he was offering it at that price he should have done it correctly. Although you may not be able to recoup anestesia and facilitiy fees, I think he owes you at least a refund of the fee that you paid to him.

Good Luck!
thanx for responding.....but since the surgery have seen some results......or is the area still the same size?
New York Plastic Surgeon