Brazillian Butt Lift - Still Wish It Could Be Bigger

The swelling has gone down and im very satisfied...

the swelling has gone down and im very satisfied with my results, especially when people notice, "they say wow, where did you get that from? " I just smile and laugh and say i bought it!!!! Hell i couldnt ask for anything more, a flat stomach and nice ass!

At first i had a really huge bum and now the...

At first i had a really huge bum and now the swelling has gone down, i like that im not so flat, but still wish it could be bigger. Im still waiting for whe swelling to go down, im guessing my stomach flattens i will be able to see more of a difference, anyway my bf loves it before and after!

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

He's a good doctor and he did let me know upfront that my bum would be huge at first and after the swelling goes down, my bottom would not be as big, he had a very pleasent staff who made me feel very comfortable

I'm very pleased now. I ended up getting button implants because the fat transfer was not what I wanted. Although the transfer looks and feels more natural, the implants give you that pop I love! Still wish I could tweak some things though
If anyone know someone that had theirs done by her or any doctors in her group please comment. Thank you
I'm scheduled for June with Dr. Lonergan. Dawn says that he is a lot like Dr. DE
Dr. DeeLeeuw...
I went for a consult and I wasnt happy with the consult, he basically told me that he couldnt do it because I didnt have enough fat. But that was only BS because I have enough fat for the entire US army. I went to Salama in FL and he was able to remove 4000 cc and did my fat transfer. And I still have more fat to be removed. I will be going again on Friday to do somemore lipo. I just think that DeLeeuw just isnt qualify to do this procedure
I'm getting a tummy tuck with liposculpture on flanks+full back liposculpture and a bbl on the 17 Th of February of this yr. I made my mind to go to Global Medical Service in DR by Catherine Camilo.
Hi how did ur surgery go?
So did you get a tummy tuck with the bbl or no
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wonderful results!
@Newbooty too, Dr. Deluuew. did you get your bbl done with Dr. Deluuew? lol lol
@getabooty no..what's that..lol
@Newbooty, did you get yours done with Deluuew?
hi your buttocks will so inspired me
I just got mine done.I'm not pleased.how much for a revision?
Who did yours???
Hi Ameena, do would you please post some current pics? I am going to see this dr and would like to know the outcome of your results.thanks
I had a consult this doctor too and he is very inexperienced in this field. He is good with breast left and all, but he is not a good candidate for a BBL
@ameena, Thank you, I wanted to see someone else outside of your dr. He has not done a lot of bbl. Looks like he did just a few. I think his speciality is breast aug. I was on his website and saw a breast aug he did and that look great!
@ Elkridge3249 Good Luck! I hope you love ya procedure as much as I did!
@ Ameena, I have scheduled an appointment for July 11, 2011. I am building up the nerve to do it. I have been considering this procedure for a long time. Wish me luck!
By the way my surgery wasnt butt augmentation but I met like 3 girls who had their butt done and was amazing!
I had my nose done and some other procedures like you see in my picture.
I agree with you, your butt is really nice and sexy I love it! I also went to Bolivia with them and I have no complains,all my family saw my results and they said I changed a lot and they love my results, I love them too!
My sister is now there and she said she has a little pain after her surgery but I guess is because the first days after surgery are always difficult, any way she is happy with the surgeon and in general with the people of the organization, everybody seems to be very nice with her thanks God!
You know that you are always more afraid when is someone of your family who has any kind of medical procedure, but she is in good hands so I feel good about her.
wow u look greeeeaaaattt