Botox Ruined my Smile - Droopy Mouth Corner

I had botox meant to be in the chin area to lift...

I had botox meant to be in the chin area to lift the mouth corners. I have had this done before with no problems but I must admit it felt a bit higher. I also had filler put there at the same time and I think it caused the botox to migrate.

I started to feel that I couldnt smile properly after a few days, went back and they said there was very slight asymmetry. It's been 2 weeks and my upper right lip won't work and it feels like the muscle has wasted. The other side of my face is compensating and is firm yet my right side is sagging, especially around the mouth, which was what I was trying to correct, only now it is worse. I can just smile but at rest, my face is saggy, all the skin is loose.

I'm only 28 and I have to wait till it wears off and I am so scared that others will notice. I begged them to see me again and have asked if they can put some filler to lift it a bit and disguise the sagging. Will this help do you think?

I fear that my smile will never get back to what it was. I don't want to leave the house. I'm worried that all the tissue in my cheek will waste away. I am never doing botox here again, it's not worth it.

Anyone experienced this?