Completely Closed Right Eye

I had botox treatment in my forhead, crowsfeet and...

i had botox treatment in my forhead, crowsfeet and in between eyebrows. suprise for husband in iraq and honeymoon.

pros..wrinkles gone

cons...right eye completely closed. totally paralized

how long do you think this will last? and is it possible that my closed eye only got a little and that it will not last as long as the entire botox treatment? i am literaly blind in my right eye with not being able to open it. i am using the lopidine drops. not a huge help.

Feel sorry for all of you with droping eyelid. Im also have my eye half closed. My eyelid drop til the pupil. The eyelid is droped but when I try I still can stair with the eye, so its not total paralyzed. I have had this for one week now, look realy sick. this side effect started 11 days after the injection of glabella. Please, can someone who had experienced the same tell how many weeks it takes til the eye will start open up.
sorry to hear that . can u please tell me how many weeks you were experiencing this problem .and when you start felling better and when you rid %50 & %75 of botox at which week .Please reply cause i face another problem i just want to rid of botox as soon as possible if you have any idea please advise
It took roughly 3-4 weeks to look better. It did last a lot longer however. I have returned to a new doc and told him my bad experience with botox. I had it one other time before this and it made me feel super depressed and it really didn't work that time either. Botox is not for everyone and I am definitely one of those people it is not for. I did just go in September and decided on getting fillers (juvederm) or something like that. It worked beautifully! It lifted my brown and did in between my eyebrows (tiny lines). It was much more expensive than Botox however it lasts much longer and there are basically no side effects. It is double if not more in price than botox however, it lasts 8-10 months so I weighed the cost against the terrible Botox side effects and decided on going with fillers. I am so sorry you just want to get rid of your botox. I don't know if you can do that. I think the longest it will last is 3-4 months. Can you tell me what happened? What was your bad experience with botox?

why go back and try something that did not work for me int he first place? or why recommend when i was not satisfied?