Botox Eyebrow Lift Gone Wrong

I had Botox injected about a month ago to even out...

I had Botox injected about a month ago to even out the space between my right eye and eyebrow and it didn't do anything it actually lifted my left eyebrow when I needed my right eyebrow lifted. When I would raise my eyebrows my left one raise and my right wouldn't move.

I called the dr's office to schedule another appointment a week after to have a look and she had gone on vacation and wasn't going to be back for another 2 weeks. I was quite annoyed since I didn't know she was going on vacation. Usually a practice will tell you that. I had a total 12 units injected into my forehead and around my right eyebrow area.

I went to another medical professional to about having the problems fixed as I had to go back to this other dr. before because I didn't get what I asked and paid for the first time. They injected a total 12 units into my II's and around my right eyebrow area. After a week my right eyebrow seemed to concave so I went back in for a top up to see if that could be fixed and when I frowned my right brow would go alot lower than the left and when I would raise my eyebrows my right one still wouldn't move. They used between 2-4units

So after a week I went back into try and get fixed and it has been about 5 days I am still not seeing any difference. My right brow still concaves and goes lower than my left when I frown, when I raise my eyebrows the right doesn't move and the space between my right eyebrow and lid is still not even with my left.

I am not upset with the practice I went to after the first botox treatment I am most upset with the first dr. The other practice has been very helpful but right now I am not sure what to do cos nothing seems to be fixing it.

I have attached some photos that I have taken after the last treatment with me raising my eyebrows, normal, and frowning. I want to know if this can be fixed or if I need to wait til the botox wears off. Is there anyway I can make it wear off sooner or can I see someone else to get it fixed. I like my left eyebrow but the right seems to be giving me all the trouble.

Please help me I really want this fixed. I have had about a total of 30units. I work with th public on a daily basis and I don't want to frown or raise my eyebrows because of the way they look when I do it and I have to wear eye makeup to make them look even which I hate. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Do you think it's possible that I have eyelid/brow ptosis? Do you think I could have had it before the botox since my eyelids where uneven before hand and that is reason I had botox to correct it?