Body Jet & Smart Lipo Around Abs (Apple Shape) - Seattle

I am an apple shape. I work out 5x a week and...

I am an apple shape. I work out 5x a week and can't get rid of my tire around my ab. Went to sonobello to get a consultation, let me tell you, what a rip off. The sales girl was so pushy and I didn't even get to consult with the doctor who's suppose to do my smart lipo. She told me to lift off my shirt and pinched my belly fat. She said I'll be fine and wanted $7500. I walked out. Felt like I was in a chop shop.

Six month later, I still wanted the procedure and found my Dr. through this website. They were amazing. I had my consultation with his nurse not a sales person then the doctor. He suggested Body Jet and Smart Lipo to keep my skin firm.

I had both procedure done this morning 10/21/09. It was painful but I didn't have any bad reactions so far. But I am excreting a lot of fluids. Had to change my dressings every two hours because I'm soaked. Can't wait to reveal my new tummy after my undergarments are removed.

I'll keep you posted since this site was very useful to me.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

They were a dream to work with. I've never had any surgery/stitches and they were so caring.