Concerned About Bleeding and Infection After Breast Lift

I had a breast lift 2 weeks ago.I have a blood...

I had a breast lift 2 weeks ago.

I have a blood clotting problem so they gave me blood thinning meds before surgery and a week after surgery I had to do it myself. But a week after surgery it started bleeding from the incisions, first under the nipple and then under the breast and now it's under both breast and below both of the nipples, it looks like a hole under the left breast and I can't close it.

I have already called my doctor and I also went to see him, he said I had an infection and it also hurts. he told me to just put a gauze under over it and change it every day, but when I do I rip everything up and it starts bleeding again, I can't get it to heal! and Im scared all the incision wil rip up and the scars will be huge.

The skin around the nipple on my left breast is also brown and hard, is that normal or what? Im also wearing a sport bra ( it's not really tight ) is that okai? should I wear something else? What should I do? my doctor doesn't seem to know alot.

And also, where is ur post op bra?? Sports bra gonn make it worse right there at the bottom were is yellow already. It will rub and make it bigger. U can try a tightish tank top, not w seams around boobs or bellow boobs.
Strange , why has ur doc not given u antibiotics?? I took 3 courses. The botton hole in ue scar seems like mine and used to get stuck in gauze. My doc ended doing a scar revision after all was settled. Get one with ur ps if necessary. Its part of cost and follow up proccess.
What happened with your incision at the end?
I hope this works out for you. I've just had a lift and implants, but I never had the horizontal tape that you do. I just took a bed gauze pad, cut it in strips, then placed that vertically over the incisions. I believe mine were glued shut over the stitches. I then used bacitracin recommended by my doctor twice a day, along w/peroxide. Hum.. I would defiantly do something NOW to prevent scarring. Hey, use mederma.. it's expensive but found over the counter at like walmart or something. Use this on the scar (once the bad places start to heal) and it will reduce the appearance of the scars. Good Stuff!
OMG I have the same thing happening to me. I am so upset and my ps just wants me to put xeroform on it. I feel like my boob is literally going to fall off.
I think you should go to your general practitioner to see what he recommends. He may not be a plastic surgeon, but can certainly treat wounds and infections. Don't wait and just "see what happens" because you don't want damage or scarring that could be avoided.