Rhinoplasty - Belgium

I had a very wide, bulbeous and overprojected nose...

I had a very wide, bulbeous and overprojected nose. I thought it couldn't possibly be worse. Until after my rhinoplasty. My nose ended up being even worse. Bigger, even more overprojected and drooping down because a lack of support. It made my whole face look ugly, it was aweful.

People used to say I had the face of an angel. So I had a serious reason to cry. I waited for almost two years, hoping that it would improve little by little but it didn't. Partially I blamed myself because I should have picked a facial surgeon specialized in rhinoplasty and not just a general plastic surgeon. I've learned from my mistake and for my revision rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago I picked the best doctor I could possible find.

This was the biggest mistake I've ever made in...

This was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life. Please, think not 10 times but 1000 times before you consider rhinoplasty. It might take God knows how many revisions to clean up the mess... If only, I could turn back time...

Dr. De Martelaere

He ruined my face!

Hi, can you tell me who did you finds for the revision? Have you heard about dr Hellings?
For a difficult rhinoplasty one shold never consult a plastic surgeon, but better is to have a nose specialists that performs rhinoplasty too.
Never never go to the worst surgeon of belgium: dr Fr. Missotten who works in Leuven. totally disaster he did with my nose job.
Whatever you do, never never go to the worst surgeon of Leuven : dr Fr. Missotten.
Hello MissesT,

I had sugery in Belgium too. It was a different surgeon. But my result was also afwul. I had a really bad pollybeak deformity. The tip drooped after one month. I thought it was just bad luck. He operated on my nose again, telling me he could correct it....Not... after 2/ 3 months my tip drooped agian. Again there was no tip support. My second surgery was a year ago, the first one a year and a half. I am now searching for a revision specialist in Belgium/ Holland but this is really difficult. I would like to get in touch with you trough e-mail so I can ask you some questions. I would really appreciate this. I really like to hear from you.
he im from belgium too can i had a bad rhinoplasty result wich ended in a polly beak maby whe could keep eachother posted about a really good revision rhinoplasty expert
Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please tell me the name of doctor. As I understood it was one year ago, probably you did nose surgery. I am going to do nose surgery also, as you know it is really difficult to choose the doctor. I am living in Belgium. could you please recommend me the doctor with whom you had good experience. Thanks
Hi, I am going to have rhinoplasty in Belgium as well. Can you tell me the name of "bad" doctor please? Thank you..
Hi, I am looking for a good surgeon in Belgium, so will be pleased if you will tell me the name of a bad one!!
Hi! Did you finde a doctor for you? Who made you pollybeak deformity?
how on earth did the surgeon make it look bigger??
can You post new pics of your nose?
hey, how is revision result are looking right now?
My nose starts to look awesome only 2 months after revision. The way things look now, within a year I might have the nose I dreamt of.
who did your nose please looking for good surgeon

I'm sorry you disliked your results so much! What a disappointment. I'm a little confused. Have you had rhinoplasty revision? And if so, what do you think of those results? Is the last photo on the right after your initial rhinoplasty or after your revision?

I just read your rhinoplasty revision review. Thanks for posting that!