Very Happy So Far - Chevy Chase, MD

I visited 7 different surgeons in DC and NY area....

I visited 7 different surgeons in DC and NY area. They all had different opinions on my nose. Their rates for revision rhinoplasty varied from 10000$-16000$. Decided to go with the one that actually listened to me and took all the time I needed to talk.

Only 2 weeks ago so nose still swollen but already really happy with the visible results. So for now 5 stars. Will update in a couple of months.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

She listened to my wishes and took time to explain me what she would do.

Hello, I'm also from Belgium and I'm very unhappy with the nose I'm seeing. I am 3 weeks post OP. I wanted a natural change. I had a very little hump on my nose brigde and a kind of hanging columella. The surgean said he would make my nose straigt and reduce muy columella. But now my nose tip looks twisted and my nose brigde looks to scooped out! My nose isn't straight at al. Also my tip looks bulbous. My nose looks very unnatrual and much worse than my orignal nose. I'm already considering a revision. But I know I still have to wait one year. Why did you go out of the country to get a revision? I've read on other forums great reviews about Dr. Noorman Van der Dussen I'm considering to get my revision with him I have a consult planned 2 sepember. But do you think it's better to get a revision in America? I think the plain tickets to America are rather expensive also the price of the surgery. Also I don't want to travel alone. (many of my friends have jobs or go to school so does my family so I can't expect from him to go on holliday with me) But for me I a rather have a normal nose and a good nose job this time . Do you have any advice for me?
Hi wondering If your still happy with your results and if IOU could send pics please ?

I just read your review over in the rhinoplasty community and see now that you have had your revision. Please keep us posted on how you're feeling about your nose. Remember, it's still swollen.

Thanks for your comments on both my rhinoplasty and revision review. So far, I'm very happy with my revision. I start to recognise my old face again. Maybe I went through 2 surgeries to end up with my original nose again :-)
My surgeon will probably inject some steroids in my nose tip in a couple of weeks. I hope it goes well. Maybe I will end up with a nose smaller then my original nose, I keep hoping for it :-)
My nose starts to look really great. A week ago my surgeon injected steriods on both side of my nose. I think the results will be awesome and I will finally get the nose I dreamt off. (I am realistic with my expectations though and the results that are possible with my nose structure and skin as I will never be able to have a cute little button nose like eg asian girls often have)
i am going to have a revision soon. Please let me know who your doctor was. thanks