Bad Experience with Collagen Injection Under the Eyes

I am seeking a help in my problem that I am really...

I am seeking a help in my problem that I am really suffering from which happened to me after a collagen injection.. I am 27 female..My doctor told me that I will have a batter look if he inject under the eyes and then the desaster happend.. I have tow black swellings under my eyes which look like the eye bags.

I went back to the doctor and he said we will try to take the collagen out with a very thin neddle and he tried to do that but nothing got out and he said that the collagen is well spread in the erea.

Now more than one and a half mounth passed without any improvement.. They look really augly especially in the morning when I first wake up.. I was told to massage them and use whitining creams but with no mentioned results.. Please help me to solve this problem.. what can I do? are there any special creams which reduce the effect of the swelling and the blackness?

How to reduce the swelling and the blackness after the collagen injection?
Name not provided

I had a very bad result

Was this review helpful? 3 others found this helpful

Comments (5)

i have been injected with collagen on the cheeks , but i had two swollen dark bags under my eyes and they look ugly specially in the morning. Please tell me what I can do.
  • Reply
there is an injection called burner,it is injected at the area and it will dilute the collagen that went awry
  • Reply
Were you ever able to get this fixed, I am in Saudi with aramco and I want injections by my mouth, did you find a good DR.
  • Reply
hi dear thanx for the advice I thought about that option which I really want to do but I am very afraid from the scar which this operation will cause. I heard that this operation could be done from inside the eye but I did not find a plastic surgon in my country who do such prosedure...
  • Reply
Try going to a plastic or cosmetic surgeon that does lower blepharoplasty. The procedure tightens the lower eyelid and takes out the bulge that protrudes on your lower eyelid. It will make you look younger.
  • Reply