Double Eyelid Surgery Scarring

I am only seven teen years old and got my second...

I am only seven teen years old and got my second double eyelid surgery two and a half months ago because I thought my eyes were still too small. This time I got my double eyelids starting from the outside of the eyes not the inner corner. Also, during the same time as this operation I got the inner corners of my eyes cut in order to make my eyes appear larger.

The doctor TWO DAYS before I was supposed to get my stitches out said I must go in to fix my left double eyelid. They ended up re-doing it. When the stitches were taken out 4 days later, the place where they had cut was very wide and looked much like a large open gash. Since then the scar healed very thick thick, dark, red, and bumpy. It feels slightly like cartilage but not as hard. My right eye is the same but not as severe. And also because of the hard bump on the left eye, a second fold has appeared above my first one and my eyes look very lopsided.This did NOT happen the first time i got my eyes done.

Will my eyes heal over time? or is a third procedure necessary? I wish I had a more clear picture of the scar.

Will my eyes heal by themselves with time or will I have to go in for a THIRD procedure to fix it?

What was the measurement of your eyes?
Don't worry, the scars will fade after a few months. I would be more concerned with how shallow your crease is. I think your surgeon has removed too much fat from your left eye that's why there are two folds. If you go for another revision surgery, make sure you specify to the surgeon that you don't want any more fat removed because your crease won't be deep-set.
You're only 17 years old and you've already had 2 eyelid procedures done and your parents allowed this? Unbelievable!!!!
I'm dealing with my own regrets about my second procedure. I did the suture method 3 years ago but in September did an epi. I regret this so much and think the stitches in one eye will be falling out shortly as a result.

Do people ask you about your eyes? I'm trying to deal with the aftermath if I leave my eyes the way they are and have them fall. I guess I care how they look and what others think and I'm struggling with that.
so sorry to hear that..really, ur eyes were really cute before...who was ur doctor? Is this in korea?
the fold below your new crest cold be your natural crest i think.
hi there~ are the scars better now? I'm not a doctor but I naturally have two folds on one eye sometimes. There is a way of fixing them if you don't want to go for surgery again. I think it's such a minor thing (the two folds).. Try using eyelid GLUE and forming one line in the MORNING, right after you wake up. I feel that once you "set" the crease to that position, it will stay that way for the rest of the day or even longer. Over time, my eyes no longer have double creases. By the way, I had a medial epicanthoplasty... scarring is a b****. Such a minor change but lots of scars. They aren't anything severe though, but my left eye has a "bump" scar. Only 5 days since surgery tho. If your bumps are still there, consider getting steroid injections from your surgeon or even a dermatologist. They break up scar tissue quicker. Best of luck and I think your eyes after the second bleph look beautiful, despite the scarring.
Hi and how is your progression ? is the second fold still there ?
My eyes have gotten so much better! But still have a pretty noticeable scar.. The second fold has yet to leave my eyes ):. I believe my second crease is due to bad surgery. Because my scars stick out rather then go inward.I still have no idea if it will be permanent but I know my eyes have gotten a lot better! They started healing a lot better after they swelled up ridiculously for a couple days. I hope your eyes heal well!
Hi i Also got that second fold it always appears when im not sleeping enough or in the evening after 22:00 i had double eyelid surgery 3months ago and my eyes look almost the same as in your after pic but im worried about the second fold is this due to swelling ? or bad surgery ? my eyes heal extreme slowly and im beginning to worried that it wil be like this permanently
I know I really regret going in a second time! Ugh..
your eyes were so cute in the first place !!!