Had Done Yesterday

Had active fx done yesterday not painful just felt...

Had active fx done yesterday not painful just felt like warm sand brushing on face.Had entire face eyes neck done.Dr. put numbing cream on face waited half hour then he begain.The only thing is smell of burning skin.

Gave meaquaphor ointment to keep putting on face.Must do constant icing to face.

Blown up like balloon today but to be expected.Not painful.Too soon to see out come.will post more pics day 5

Updated June 5, 2009

This is now 4 days later still shedding old skin and puffy under eyes.will post picture with final results in few days.I have had no pain or discomfort at any time.

Dr Glenn Debias

Because it was pain free and have seen women he did procedure to

I had active fx done on face and neck November 18, today is the 24th. I also had some lipo done, so the fx was done while I was out. The doctor was very aggressive, and the results so far look great! Although today was the first day I felt I could have gone out. I've been hiding for the last 6 days, but was prepared for the healing process..swelling, oozing, a little depressed, and then, "wow", i live it!
still peeling eye bags almost gone all new baby skin sprouting up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I added new picture
How is it now??
@Thoranoff: I think it is very kind to post pictures and a description of the healing process. It helps everybody to understand what to expect and to make a well informed decision whether it's worth the trouble or not. @dkay: Thank you so much!! I hope it will turn out great!
Will post new pictures!!!
today is day 4 skin feels tight and peeling.Bags under eyes still swollen.
We ask "Was It Worth It?" all over the site, and IMHO recovery is a big part of that decision process. Besides, many RealSelfers use their review as diary, so we will hopefully hear about the final results too!
Why does everyone review a procedure the day of or the day after it's done while results are really only determined AFTER healing? Let's try not being so premature. We're reviewing RESULTS, not the healing process and immediate aftereffects. People, please post reviews and include pictures only after the results of your treatment are determined. How can people gauge results when they haven't given their procedure time to take effect? Everyone's so trigger-happy here.
The day by day reviews have been a comfort for me. I am day 4 of a Total FX treatment and with no one to talk to about it except the others here on RealSelf. My husband has been a wonderful support and I have one girlfriend who has been great to lend an ear, but talking to someone who has has the experience is far more comforting for me anyway. I sincerely appreciate everyone who writes and shares.
Personally, I AM reviewing the healing process and immediate after effects, and find these entries informative, helpful, and selfless. There are hundreds of before and after pictures on the internet. Yet, very few visuals of exactly what to expect through the healing process. I am very grateful to the people who have shared their healing-diaries, photos,and even videos of themselves at their worst, in order to let the rest of us know what the before and after shots don't show us. I haven't decided whether or not I will go through with my Active FX treatment. If I do, it will be knowing just how red and swollen I will most likely get.
Yes, the day by day's are good, but I agree. you can't tell how it's really going to end up, as I can tell you from personal experience. I have a big old mess on my face now. Hyperpigmentation over cheeks and neck. Looks like dirt on my neck. Worse than before. 3 weeks after, I would have said I was happy!