What a Scam - Did Nothing for Cellulite on Thighs and Butt

First, I am 5'9 and weigh 135 pounds, so I am not...

First, I am 5'9 and weigh 135 pounds, so I am not overweight. I just have mild cellulite on my butt and thighs.

I did this treatment at a very reputable doctor's office near Dallas, Texas that has even been on the news and NOTHING -- I do not look remotely better. Please, please do not waste your money. Even the technician who was so sweet and worked on me told me she did not even see a difference. I think the real trick on cellulite is not these crazy treatments, but just drinking plenty of water, eating healthy and exercising regaularly. At least that is what I am gonna try....

Sorry but nor surprised to hear that. He uses "new tech tedhniquoques" without a track record or clearance, He makes headlines, but remember. he ie not a fully trained board certified plastic srugeon, so he feels he must take these risks. A conservative, trained, board certified plastic surgeon would not place his patients at this type of risk for so little return.
I did few treatments with the same Doctor . and no results at all ... DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY with doctor Bill Johnson.
Do you mind sharing what doctor's office you went to in Dallas? I'm looking into going to Innovations medical for AWT.
Dr. Bill Johnson