A Tummy Tuck Disaster! Was Supposed to Get a Mini Tummy Tuck

After having a child my body went back to my...

After having a child my body went back to my normal weight 150 but my stomach had stretchmarks all under my belly button. So i decided to go for consultations where i was told all i needed was a mini tummy tuck.

It was done in 2 phases..First 1 was lipo. with fat transfer to my buttocks which was done in March, the 2nd would be the mini tummy tuck with a touch up of lipo. which was done Aug. 5th. But when i finally got off the pain killer i realized i had a full tummy tuck with no drains with my original belly button.

Its been 2 weeks since my full tummy tuck which originally I was told would be a mini tummy tuck. I had a full tummy tuck with lipo and they kept my belly button.

My body contour is amazing but my scar is scary! In the middle of my scar, right under my belly button,was an eggplant color as well as a water bubble. I asked my doctor if it was normal and he said yes.

At my visit they cleaned my scar and removed the popped blister which left my skin raw. It has been oozing from the eggplant spot blood like liquid that stinks for about a week now. And today I just realized i have about a 1" opening in that same spot that was eggplant color that oozes where a blister form right on top. Is this normal? How do I go about having that opening closed? Should I go back to my doc or should i seek help from another doc?

Is this normal? How do I go about having that...

Dr. Pelosi

He says one thing and does another and also states he will give you a large discount if you allow other doctors to stand in your procedure to watch but he has them to work on you as if your an experiment!