A Year After Smart Lipo; Not Worth It, Save Your Money

I had smartlipo a year ago. I look worse than I...

I had smartlipo a year ago. I look worse than I did with lumps, sagging, uneven skin tone, uneven legs, stomach and arms.

I was told when I went in for the last appointment by one of the nurses that no one is usually happy with this procedure. I wonder why doctors are getting away performing this? my guess is because we all look at the before and after photos and believe them and they are all doing it for the money (don't be fooled); please don't do this to yourself, all the pain and now not able to wear shorts (forget about wearing a bathing suit) or shirts that show any of the upper arm areas (yes I look that bad).

After the procedure my doctor gave me some other treatments to firm the areas and then did painful unsatisfactory mesotherapy. After all that I've come to the realization that I made a huge mistake and there is nothing now that I can do but warn others please do not do this to yourself. Seeing the look in my partner's eyes now says it all.

I do not recommend any doctor, read what others are saying and judge for yourself.