Butt Grafting with Size 2 Implant and Rinoplasty -New York, NY

Prior to surgery My butt was definitely not there....

Prior to surgery My butt was definitely not there..... However I went with Dr. Lorenc of New York. He did fat grafting from my luv handles to my hips and moved my outer and inner thigh fat to my booty plus gave me a size 2 implant. I also received Rinoplasty. I asked for a kate upton nose : ) haven't seen my cast come off yet but so far even as bruised as i am I'm looking good : ) thank you Dr. Lorenc.

Cast came off my nose

My booty

My booty showing grafting job

My booty

7 days after my surgery

My nose is looking a little less swollen

Bruises booty

It's definitely bigger. I can't say how many guys turned around to check out my ass.

After three weeks

My nose after 3 weeks. It's narrowing down.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Top service. Worth my flight and worth the money.

Congrats. Your nose and butt looks so natural (that sound weird saying those together. lol only during a cosmetic surgery compliment would that be okay lol) You're going to look great. Please keep us updated with more pics. Speedy recovery dust your way !
Happy healing Hun! Your nose looks good & I thought your before pics of ur nose looked good as well. Your booty looks like it's perfect for your body size- natural looking.
Welcome and congratulations! Happy healing for the new year! How many cc's did he transfer?
I don't know what a size two is. All I know is that a size 1 is the largest they go. So I had a step down from that.
Welcome! You look awesome!
welcome!!! and congrats!!!!! how are you feeling?
I'm feeling terrible but each day is getting better.
This is the worst pain I've been in all my life. In the past I've had a breast aug, lift, tuck, lipo, even two c-sections when I had my kids. This one definetly takes the cake.
awww. i'm sorry to hear that but at least you are getting each day. stay strong mama