19 Years Old, Personal Trainer/exercise Instructor.. 32AA Breast Size and Was Very Self Conscious of It! - Wellesley, MA

After the best consultation experience with Dr....

After the best consultation experience with Dr. Davidson and his team, I felt so confident picking him to be my surgeon. With the job that I have, I obviously love to workout and eat healthy. At the same time, I don't have a lot of body fat and I never had much of a chest, especially when I started eating so clean and working out much more than I did before. I was very confident with how my body looked and loved being in shape. However, I had the chest of an eight year-old boy! I was so self conscious about this my whole life. So, I decided to just go for it and I am SO HAPPY I did! After the one hour surgery, I got home and was in a lot of pain as expected. The first two days were pretty painful, but I was completely off pain medicines the fourth day! I never bruised, had very small incisions that left the lightest and smallest scars that I can only see, and they look & feel natural. I am a 32D know, but they look proportionate which was my biggest concern. I went under the muscle and one incision under each breast. they are symmetrical and fell so naturally. I couldn't be happier with my experience and I have to thank Dr. Davidson and his staff for everything!
Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get? How did you feel when you first started working out again? Do you notice your new breasts much now that you're 7 months post-op? Here is a link to other fitness fanatics like yourself that have recently gotten BAs. Hope you can join in!
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Very well educated, knows exactly what he is talking about, tells you all the ins-and-outs of prior to surgery, surgery, post surgery, and medications, risks, proper care, and etc. Answers any and every question without hesitation and with complete confidence!