19 Years Old, Personal Trainer/exercise Instructor.. 32AA Breast Size and Was Very Self Conscious of It! - Wellesley, MA

After the best consultation experience with Dr....

After the best consultation experience with Dr. Davidson and his team, I felt so confident picking him to be my surgeon. With the job that I have, I obviously love to workout and eat healthy. At the same time, I don't have a lot of body fat and I never had much of a chest, especially when I started eating so clean and working out much more than I did before. I was very confident with how my body looked and loved being in shape. However, I had the chest of an eight year-old boy! I was so self conscious about this my whole life. So, I decided to just go for it and I am SO HAPPY I did! After the one hour surgery, I got home and was in a lot of pain as expected. The first two days were pretty painful, but I was completely off pain medicines the fourth day! I never bruised, had very small incisions that left the lightest and smallest scars that I can only see, and they look & feel natural. I am a 32D know, but they look proportionate which was my biggest concern. I went under the muscle and one incision under each breast. they are symmetrical and fell so naturally. I couldn't be happier with my experience and I have to thank Dr. Davidson and his staff for everything!
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Very well educated, knows exactly what he is talking about, tells you all the ins-and-outs of prior to surgery, surgery, post surgery, and medications, risks, proper care, and etc. Answers any and every question without hesitation and with complete confidence!