How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

Can you give me a rough idea of what a person should expect to pay for Xeomin? If it is charged per unit, are the units similar to Botox, or more similar to Dysport? What would be the expected cost to treat the usual areas such as 11's, forehead, and crows feet? I know there isn't one clear cut answer, but any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Xeomin costs

The units for Xeomin are similar to Botox. We charge $10/unit. Costs varies per patient, typical for 11's 20 units, forehead 10-15 units, crows 15-25 units.

Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Xeomin Cost

As you may be aware, Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin A) was blocked from being sold for cosmetic purposes in the United States by a court injunction for about a year (it was still available for functional purposes).  In my experience, the dosing is about a 1:1 ratio with Botox. Since the injunction was lifted, it is being sold once again by the Merz for aesthetic purposes.  The answer to cost will depend on the area in which you live, but the product costs the Doctor $425 for a 100 unit vial.  In my area, Xeomin will probably be offered it at $9-$10 per unit.  The dosing you receive will depend on you and your Doctor's preference. In my practice, I typically use 20 units for the glabella, another 20 units for the forehead, with similar dosing for the crow's feet

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Xeomin

Hi Megan,

We are located in Minnesota and we charge $10 per unit, compared to Botox at $12.  They are mixed exactly the same.   The 11's usually use about 20 units, the forehead 15 and the crow's feet about 20-25.  These are only approximate without seeing your picture.  Best wishes with your injections. 

How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

A photo or an evaluation would be best to determine how strong your muscle movement is on the area. Cost of Xeomin varies from each practice/physician and can typically run anywhere from $9-11 each unit.  Seek a reputable medical provider who can provide you with the best result look you wish to achieve

Xeomin: Cost

Botox was the paralytic for years and thus had a monopoly on the market.  Dysport came along and was a competitor.  Unfortunately, Dysport diffuses more and is more difficult to mix.  Now, Merz Pharmaceutical has brought Xeomin to the market.  Xeomin is another botulinum toxin very similar to Botox.  It's prepared the same and has the some pharmacokynetics (it acts the same) as Botox. However, because it is more reasonably priced we are able to sell it cheaper.  In Fairfax, VA we offer Xeomin at $9.00 per unit.  

The cost of Xeomin vs. Botox

The cost for Xeomin should be fairly close to that of Botox and Dysport unless some doctors offer special introductory rates. I will meet with my representative tomorrow and will then find out whether we will be doing something like that. Whether we do it will depend on whether the company has any rebates or introductory offers. If you find specials, make sure that the injector is experienced and there is a special because the company is introducing a "deal" and not because they are learning and looking for patients . 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Cost of Xeomin

Xeomin is an FDA approved botulinum toxin similar to Botox. Its dilutions are the same as Botox and it lasts as long as Botox, but is much less expensive.

We charge an injection fee (95.00) and $8.00/unit for Xeomin.  This is in contrast to $12.00/unit for Botox.

The number of units depends on the areas you want injected and the amounts needed for your specific wrinkles and frowns.

How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

Xeomin prices are typically slightly lower or very similar to that of Botox.  Our practice is currently able to purchase Xeomin for less than we purchase Botox, so we pass those savings along to our patients.  At the time this question is being answered, our Xeomin price is $9.95 per unit with a nurse/nurse practitioner injecting.

Cost Of Xeomin

The cost for a xeomin treatment is usually based on how many areas are treated and how much product is used.  Prices vary by region and doctor.  I would say you would find a range as large as $300-$3,000.  Most importantly you want to find a doctor that has a lot of experience and comes well recommended.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Xeomin for facial wrinkles in Los Angeles

The cost of Xeomin is roughly the same amount as Botox; and varies with the amount of units injected into the face. We have found Xeomin to be exceptional in our office. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS