How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

Can you give me a rough idea of what a person should expect to pay for Xeomin? If it is charged per unit, are the units similar to Botox, or more similar to Dysport? What would be the expected cost to treat the usual areas such as 11's, forehead, and crows feet? I know there isn't one clear cut answer, but any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Xeomin Cost

+3

As you may be aware, Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin A) was blocked from being sold for cosmetic purposes in the United States by a court injunction for about a year (it was still available for functional purposes).  In my experience, the dosing is about a 1:1 ratio with Botox. Since the injunction was lifted, it is being sold once again by the Merz for aesthetic purposes.  The answer to cost will depend on the area in which you live, but the product costs the Doctor $425 for a 100 unit vial.  In my area, Xeomin will probably be offered it at $9-$10 per unit.  The dosing you receive will depend on you and your Doctor's preference. In my practice, I typically use 20 units for the glabella, another 20 units for the forehead, with similar dosing for the crow's feet

Web reference: http://www.drprendiville.com/facialcosmetic-nonsurgical.html

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Xeomin: Cost

+2

Botox was the paralytic for years and thus had a monopoly on the market.  Dysport came along and was a competitor.  Unfortunately, Dysport diffuses more and is more difficult to mix.  Now, Merz Pharmaceutical has brought Xeomin to the market.  Xeomin is another botulinum toxin very similar to Botox.  It's prepared the same and has the some pharmacokynetics (it acts the same) as Botox. However, because it is more reasonably priced we are able to sell it cheaper.  In Fairfax, VA we offer Xeomin at $9.00 per unit.  

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Xeomin vs. Botox

+2

The cost for Xeomin should be fairly close to that of Botox and Dysport unless some doctors offer special introductory rates. I will meet with my representative tomorrow and will then find out whether we will be doing something like that. Whether we do it will depend on whether the company has any rebates or introductory offers. If you find specials, make sure that the injector is experienced and there is a special because the company is introducing a "deal" and not because they are learning and looking for patients . 

Birmingham Dermatologist

Xeomin costs

+2

The units for Xeomin are similar to Botox. We charge $10/unit. Costs varies per patient, typical for 11's 20 units, forehead 10-15 units, crows 15-25 units.

Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Xeomin for facial wrinkles in Los Angeles

+1

The cost of Xeomin is roughly the same amount as Botox; and varies with the amount of units injected into the face. We have found Xeomin to be exceptional in our office. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/12/xeomin-cosmetic.aspx

How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

+1

A photo or an evaluation would be best to determine how strong your muscle movement is on the area. Cost of Xeomin varies from each practice/physician and can typically run anywhere from $9-11 each unit.  Seek a reputable medical provider who can provide you with the best result look you wish to achieve

How Much Does #Xeomin Cost?

+1

Xeomin is the latest addition to the cosmetic injectables that are used more and more widely.  The dosing is similar to that for Botox (1:1), whereas Dysport is approximately 3:1.  Prices vary widely so you'll need to check with a few different doctors in your area to get a sense of what the "going rate" is near you.  Price is obviously important but you should also be aware of exactly who the doctor is who will be performing the procedure.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

Cost of Xeomin

+1

Since Xeomin is new to the market you may be able to get some introductory discounts in your area.  Overall the cost is likely to be the same or very close to Botox and Dysport for the same area of treatment.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

Xeomin doesn't seem to last as long

+1

I have been injecting Xeomin for medical patients since it was first released in the United States. It does not last more than 8 weeks in the majority of patients. Now that it is available for cosmetic uses, you should pay less than you would for the same number of Botox units since it only lasts about 2/3 the time. It does seem to be helpful in cosmetic patients where Botox doesn't seem to work anymore. 

Sacramento Oculoplastic Surgeon

How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

+1

Xeomin appears to be available again soon and has a similar dosing to Botox.  The costs at our office are $300 for 11's and the center forehead, with Crows' Feet similar price.  Forehead can be anywhere from an additional $200-400 depending on how many lines and wrinkles are present.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/botox-injections.html