What Would Work Best to Smooth my Thighs? (photo)

I am 52 and workout 5-6 days a week, 3 days with weights. I do heavier cardio on days with no weights, and 20 min or so on days with weights. I watch my eating pretty careful too. I am 5'2, 126 lbs. bf 26-28%. I would like to know how to get rid of the extra butt cheek line on the rt. thigh and the dimpling on the left one. Lipo? Cellulaze? Velashape? More diet and exercise? Spot reducing moves? Is it cellulite or a stubborn fat deposit?

Cellulaze

+1
The treatment that will most likely give you a permanent result in one treatment is Cellulaze. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive treatment that uses a laser probe inserted through tiny incisions under the skin. The laser energy is delivered to the deep surface of the skin to tighten the skin and release the bands that cause dimples. It is probably the most effective cellulite treatment on the market today. Velashape and SmoothShapes are far less predictable, usually require multiple treatments, and require maintenance treatments to maintain the result. Cellulaze results will depend on the physicians understanding and experience with the technology so be sure to see a board certified physician in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze is you pursue this option. Good luck!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

VASERsmooth Best treatment for your irregular lines and dimpling

+1

After reviewing your limited photos you submitted, I think you would be a great candidate for the VASERsmooth protocol. VASERSmooth is an ultrasound assisted "knife" which allows me to cut through the bands which are causing your lines and dimpling. I would also use some of your fat and place it in the dimples and lines to improve the contour. I can achieve a 60-80% improvement (nothing can achieve 100%). I also have been using other technologies after the surgery to further improve the result. The procedure takes about 1 hour to do both the posterior and lateral thighs and is done with some anesthesia for comfort.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

+1

If you truly have cellulite, the cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

What works best

+1

Your answer may lie in a combination of things for your best results.  Not all things that are uneven in contour or lumpy are necessarily cellulite.  You may have some areas of stubborn fat as well.  Cellulaze can address cellulite issues, liposuction or SmartLipo can be used for reducing excess fat in some areas and diet and exercise are always key to keeping the results you really want. For your most accurate answer, you would be best served by having a face to face consultation and evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience with Cellulaze as well as various liposuction/liposculpting procedures. 

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

It is difficult to tell what is going on from your photos.  However, if you are concerned about cellulites, then consider Cellulaze- a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite

+1
Thank you for your question. The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze - a new non-invasive treatment that has seen amazing results so far.Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze to help with Cellulite

+1

Cellulaze will fight cellulite from under the skin. The laser beam is used to cut stubborn septae, which causes dimpling and liquefy fat cells. If you have areas that will not respond to diet and exercise then you are a good candidate for Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

#cellulite treatment

+1

unfortunately there is no permanent solution for Cellulite. however, it can be made significantly better. I have a surgical technique I use you can view it on my website. in my vast experience of doing cellulite surgeries its best to use a combination approach for better results.

Misbah Khan, MD