Wil Hp 450 Cc Under Give Me a Nice Ful Pornstar Lookin Boobs..was Wonderin if the 450 Hp Cc Will Work

i am 5'4 128 size b small c and wanting full round pornstar type breast..should i choose more cc's? i only tried on 400 n 450 ccs at my doctors office n thot 450 looked good but ne advice on size

You will need lift

Your pictures are taken by you while holding your arms up. This is causing a mild lift to your breast and is misleading to the true position of your breast. You can get large implant to give you the volume,but be ready for lift later on. Bigger you go ,more sagging later on.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon