Wil Hp 450 Cc Under Give Me a Nice Ful Pornstar Lookin Boobs..was Wonderin if the 450 Hp Cc Will Work

i am 5'4 128 size b small c and wanting full round pornstar type breast..should i choose more cc's? i only tried on 400 n 450 ccs at my doctors office n thot 450 looked good but ne advice on size

You will need lift

+3

Your pictures are taken by you while holding your arms up. This is causing a mild lift to your breast and is misleading to the true position of your breast. You can get large implant to give you the volume,but be ready for lift later on. Bigger you go ,more sagging later on.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Will 450CC HP implants create porn star look

+3

You  have a fair amount of extra skin.  You will need to select a large  implant  to  fill in the skin and create the shape that you want.  I would suggest at least 600CC. Large implants placed behind the muscle can create the fullness you want  and provide you with all the advantages of under the muscle placement. Remember any implant that you try on will look smaller once it is inside.  So select an implant  1 size larger  Good Luck

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Pornstar breasts

+2

You may want to go larger than that if you want to achieve a porn star look. I usually have the patient look through breast books that we have to help determine size. Also, there are different shapes/profiles and I would recommend the high profile ones for you. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

450cc implants may not be enough when added to what you already "bring to the party."

+1

Thanks for including photos; they help, but are not a substitute for a direct physical examination and measurements taken at your plastic surgeon's office. As you know, your final breast volume is not dependent entirely on your implant choice, it is the implant volume PLUS your own breast volume that determine the final size. Shape is determined by your present shape in your own skin brassiere, and the position of your nipple areola complexes.

It appears as if your nipples are at or slightly above the level of your inframammary creases, and with your arms down, they appear to point forward rather than downwards. If you only wanted to go up a bit in size and yet achieve a youthful, "perky" look, a full lift plus small(er) implants would be the best recommendation. If you want full, high, and round breasts, you need to allow your surgeon to choose the volume that best "fills up" your breast skin brassiere, and this will likely be around 600cc, perhaps more. (450cc adds approximately 1 and 4/5 cups to your present size, but 600cc adds 2 and 2/5 cups to your present size.) You can help your surgeon by trying on implants in a bra and stretchy top, then allowing your surgeon to add 50-100c to the chosen volume, since implants ALWAYS look smaller when in the body (particularly under the muscle) as compared to sizing. Don't fear choosing "too big," as this additional amount is what minimizes the potential for "This is not what I chose--it's too small!"

Once the proper implant volume is chosen (sterile sizers in the operating room are a good idea in cases such as yours), then the breast pocket diameter allow choice of the appropriate implant profile (base implant width) for that volume. I suspect that moderate plus or high profile will yield the best match to your requests and anatomy. Good luck!

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Wil Hp 450 Cc Under Give Me a Nice Ful Pornstar Lookin Boobs

+1

If you desire that "porn" look I recommend above the muscle 500 to 600 cc high profile implants.