Are my Implants Being Damaged by Purposefully Wearing a Tight Bra?

I wear a bra(underwire) that is purposely too small with two sportsbras ontop when I run to avoid bouncing. Lately I've had awful awful indentions and severe pain in one of my breasts. Is wearing these bras compromising my implants and could it damage them from the tight pressure. (Cause Rupture,leak etc?)

Possibly...

It is hard to answer this question without actually seeing the bra in place. However, if the underwire is actually digging into the implant through the skin, then doing this repeatedly could eventually cause implant failure. I imagine that this can occur at either end of the underwire if it were really, really tight. For sports, I would suggest wearing 2 sports bras that fit comfortably. For those times where you want extra cleavage, just wear a bra with extra padding.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon