When You Get a Vampire Lift with Fillers, is the Prp Mixed with the Filler or Done Seperate?

When you get a vampire lift with fillers, is the prp mixed with the filler or done separate, and why

When you have a vampire facelift, is the PRP mixed with the filler or injected separate?

+1

A vampire facelift is a combination of hyaluronic acids such as Perlane and Restylane placed in the face which will last anywhere from 6 months to a year, followed immediately by the placement of platelet rich plasma. I'll generally start with the hyaluronic acid filler, injecting the eyes first with the Restylane then moving to the cheeks where I'll inject Perlane. I'll then follow with the PRP. This technique yields a fantastic result, and my patients have been very pleased with the outcome. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.