Does Mixing the Prp with Injectable Fillers in a Vampire Lift Dilute the After Look of the Filler?

I was recommended to do a vampire lift with filler to refresh my eyes and for an over all lift effect. They told me that certain areas, such as the eyes and nasal labial folds, would be done with a mixture of the prp and filler. My concern is that when the prp goes away after a few days, some of the fullness effect will too. Would I not get better results if I just did filler alone?

Does mixing the PRP with injectable fillers in a vampire facelift dilute the after look of the filler?

+1

The PRP has growth factors that stimulate collagen growth. If we stimulate collagen growth, we can get natural fullness and regeneration of tissue in the face. It can take 6-8 weeks, but after this time we should have some natural growth with the patient's own tissue with the use of PRP. The filler alone will be temporary, and last anywhere from 6 months to a year. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck!