When can i get my breast done after tummy tuck?

hi i'm having a tummy tuck with lipo and also a butt lift how many days after can i get a breast reduction? or how long do i have to wait, i have seen some ppl go back in for their breast within 3 days.

Breast surgery after tummy tuck

+2

Thank you for your question. It would be best to ask your surgeon. The butt lift may prohibit you from laying flat for your second surgery

+2

Some of the issues may be post-op positioning and these need to be discussed with your surgeon. I would suggest a couple of weeks before doing the breast reduction, after assuring that your blood count is adequate. All the best. 

Great question

+2

i think a prudent time would be from 3 to 6 months. you should allow your body to recover after such procedures.

Ramon Sabala, MD

+1

Because you shouldn't lie directly on your rear after a butt lift, providing it is from fat injections, you should wait 6 weeks or so. Also if your hemaglobin dropped significantly you whould wait until it has built back up to your normal levels. Your plastic surgeon can better answer this question, however, since he knows exactly what you are having done.

E. Ronald Finger, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Timing of breast reduction after other procedures

+1

Can you have the Breast Reduction first?  Much faster recovery and positioning not a problem. Then do the tummy and butt lift in 2-3 weeks!

Manuel M. Pena, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Would stagger breast surgery for several weeks after abdominoplasty and buttocks surgery.

+1

I would probably wait at least six weeks be certain there are no wound healing issues prior to proceeding with breast surgery.

Breast reduction after TT and butt lift

+1

There is no set time frame when the second stage procedure should be performed.  This will depend on a number of factors including how well you are recovering from your first stage, when your surgeon will allow you to sleep on your back after the butt lift, etc.  you should discuss these things with your surgeon to make a plan.  Be flexible though.  If you are slow to recover from the first stage, don't rush the second stage.  Pateints may under go a second stage procedure anywhere from one day to three months or more after the first.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

+1

Dear Sweetness,

Thank you for your question.  Some surgeon will perform a breast lift concurrently with a body lift.  It depends on your health, age, and other factors.  Sometimes surgery is delayed for months to allow for recovery.  Discuss these issues with your plastic surgeon as plans are tailored to the patient.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

I recommend to way 4-6 months to allow your body to recover and prepare it for a second surgery.

Walkiris Robles, MD

+1

If you are referring to liposuction and the Brazilian buttlift along with tummy tuck, I would wait about 6 weeks or longer before the breast reduction.  The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent and highly variable.  It is important to get the Brazilian buttlift correct the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA