How Much Does Radiesse Cost?

I want to get Radiesse for my facial folds. What is the average price for a Radiesse injection

How Much Does Radiesse Cost?

At our practice, we rarely see patients choose the smaller syringe size for Radiesse because for the areas it is injected, it usually requires at least 1.5 cc of Radiesse.  The full syringe of Radiesse in our area can be priced as low as about $400 or $450 and can go up as high as $1000.  

What we have found is that most practitioners that are selling Radiesse below $500 per syringe are not purchasing it from the manufacturer and are instead "importing" it (which is against the law) from other countries.  We know this because we know which competitors sell the product and the sales reps for the manufacturers tell us which practices are buying direct.

Buyer beware.  Cheap injection products most likely mean they are coming from overseas.  This is a problem in determining if the product is authentic and also that it has been stored, shipped and maintained in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.