How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

What is the range in price for a full body lift, assuming insurance will not cover any part of the surgery?

A lower body lift should include an abdominoplasty, pubic lift, lateral thigh lift, and buttock lift

+2

A lower body lift is a combination of procedures that is designed to improve the appearance of your abdomen, lateral thighs, buttocks, posterior thighs, and mons pubis.  It is a procedure that is not performed frequently by all plastic surgeons and therefore consultation with a plastic surgeon who specializes in surgery after massive weight loss is recommended.  If done properly this surgery can be a tremendously positive experience.  The cost of a lower body lift will include the surgeons fees, anesthesia fees, and operating room fees for all of the procedures listed above.  Be prepare to pay around 20K give or take depending on the area of the country where you are at, but remember....not all lower body lifts are created equal, not all plastic surgeons are experts in lower body lifts, and always pay more for a better product with better safety.

Dr Remus Repta

Body Lift

+2

It really depends on who does the surgery for you. Plastic surgery is an art and you will have to pay higher for quality work and your Plastic Surgeon's expertise. My lower body lift includes a circumferential tummy tuck, outer thigh lift, monsplasty, buttock lift, buttock augmentation with your own tissue. This will cost about 22000 inclusive of anesthesia and operating room expenses.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

+1
This depends on the area that you live.  Larger cities likely charge a bit more than smaller cities.  In our practice the total cost approaches about 18K with OR and anesthesia fees and overnight stay.  I hope this helps! Good Luck!

Christian Prada, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

COST OF BODY LIFT

+1
The price of a body lift is different depending on which city you live in as well as the surgeon you choose.  Try not to choose a surgeon just because of his or her price for the procedure; cheaper is not always better in the long run.  Research for only board certified plastic surgeons in your area and review his or her before and after gallery.  Then schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure as well as obtain a customized estimate for your individual needs.  My office currently has a special on body lift procedures.  Please call my office and speak to one of my patient care coordinators for more details.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

Morgan E. Norris, MD, FACS

How much does a body lift cost?

+1
Costs for a body lift will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the procedure standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., liposuction, surgical garment, etc.) A range in price ~$9000-25000 is not unreasonable. $9-11K would be a reasonable cost on average. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing result for you. Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Body lift costs

+1

It depends on the procedures you are having performed. Frequently lower body lifts are combined with breast, arm or thigh procedures at the same procedure to decrease costs as well as lessen the need for additional time off from work to recover.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Body Lift

+1

Hello Good Afternoon ,
It is not possible to give you a quote with our first evaluating your case there are various factors that contribute in pricing for a Body Lift , it depends of what type of Tummy Tuck you are a candidate for and what areas of Liposuction you need and for Breast Augmentation if you need a lift what type , so there are various factors. But I would definitely need to see your pictures or have physical consultation to be able to evaluate you correctly.

Hope this helps ,
Regards ! 

Luis Suarez, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Body Lift Cost

+1

A body lift, or belt lipectomy, utilizes a continuous incision around the entire panty or belt line. Through this incision, a tummy tuck is done, as well as removal of excess skin and fat around the entire lower waistline including the lower back/buttock area. Abdomen, thighs, and buttocks are re-contoured all together. This more extensive procedure requires an in-patient hospital stay.

After these lifting procedures, there will be some degree of bruising and swelling. Small plastic drains will be in place, and are removed within 5-10 days. A post-surgical garment is worn for several weeks to decrease the swelling and improve the contour. Patients return to work in 7-10 days for buttock and thigh lifts and within 2-4 weeks for body lifts. More strenuous activities can be resumed in 6-8 weeks.

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. The starting price can be around the $15K. This includes surgical fee, anesthesia, and facility fee.

Gregory A. Wiener, MD, FACS