How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

What is the range in price for a full body lift, assuming insurance will not cover any part of the surgery?

Total Body Lift Cost = surgical fee + anesthesia + facility

+4

Keep in mind that the lower body lift procedure includes a full tummy tuck, an outer thigh lift, and a posterior buttock lift. The three procedures are performed in the same operative session and the entire surgical session is approximately 8-9 hours. Total cost to have this procedure performed in my AAAASF accredited out-patient surgical center is approximately $18K-$19K.

Total cost = surgical fee + anesthesia + facility

Total cost will vary slightly and will be determined after your initial consultation. I perform all of my body lift procedures under IV anesthesia so that you have much less nausea and can recover quicker. Anesthesia is administered by a Board Certified Anesthesiologist.. I have been performing body lifts (Lockwood technique) for both cosmetic and post gastric-bypass patients over 10 years. I have been fortunate to have the same operating room staff for this procedure for more than 5 years.

A lower body lift should include an abdominoplasty, pubic lift, lateral thigh lift, and buttock lift

+2

A lower body lift is a combination of procedures that is designed to improve the appearance of your abdomen, lateral thighs, buttocks, posterior thighs, and mons pubis.  It is a procedure that is not performed frequently by all plastic surgeons and therefore consultation with a plastic surgeon who specializes in surgery after massive weight loss is recommended.  If done properly this surgery can be a tremendously positive experience.  The cost of a lower body lift will include the surgeons fees, anesthesia fees, and operating room fees for all of the procedures listed above.  Be prepare to pay around 20K give or take depending on the area of the country where you are at, but remember....not all lower body lifts are created equal, not all plastic surgeons are experts in lower body lifts, and always pay more for a better product with better safety.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Body Lift

+2

It really depends on who does the surgery for you. Plastic surgery is an art and you will have to pay higher for quality work and your Plastic Surgeon's expertise. My lower body lift includes a circumferential tummy tuck, outer thigh lift, monsplasty, buttock lift, buttock augmentation with your own tissue. This will cost about 22000 inclusive of anesthesia and operating room expenses.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

Cost of total body lift

+1
Thank you for your question. The cost of a total body lift will vary according to the geographical area in the country, the experience of the surgeon, and other factors as well. When considering having this type of surgery, you must be aware of the three fees that need to be paid in full: the surgical fee, the anesthesia fee, and the facility fee. I, as the owner of our own  ambulatory surgical facility, just give my patients the global or total fee for the surgery. With surgeons who choose to operate in hospitals or other surgical facilities, additional bills may come from these entities, so don't get caught by surprise. Also, it helps to shop around a bit, and visit a few surgeons to compare the prices, but make sure they are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Please read the blog post below to help clarify things a bit. 

Daniel Kaufman, MD

How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

+1
This depends on the area that you live.  Larger cities likely charge a bit more than smaller cities.  In our practice the total cost approaches about 18K with OR and anesthesia fees and overnight stay.  I hope this helps! Good Luck!

Christian Prada, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

COST OF BODY LIFT

+1
The price of a body lift is different depending on which city you live in as well as the surgeon you choose.  Try not to choose a surgeon just because of his or her price for the procedure; cheaper is not always better in the long run.  Research for only board certified plastic surgeons in your area and review his or her before and after gallery.  Then schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure as well as obtain a customized estimate for your individual needs.  My office currently has a special on body lift procedures.  Please call my office and speak to one of my patient care coordinators for more details.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

Morgan E. Norris, MD, FACS

How much does a body lift cost?

+1
Costs for a body lift will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the procedure standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., liposuction, surgical garment, etc.) A range in price ~$9000-25000 is not unreasonable. $9-11K would be a reasonable cost on average. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing result for you. Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Body lift fees mirror the improvement

+1
Body lift surgery is one of the most extensive procedures that board certified plastic surgeons perform. The procedure includes an abdominoplasty, buttock lift with possible augmentation,  contouring of the pubic region, flanks, and outer thighs.  This involves 6-8 hours in the operating room and should also include an overnight observation by trained personnel in a hospital or similar setting. Total fees for body lift procedures are often in the $16,000 range since so many people are involved. As always I suggest that you do not rely on price to choose your surgeon but rather look for extensive experience and knowledge of the intricacies of bodylift procedures.

Andrew Goldberg, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Body lift costs

+1

It depends on the procedures you are having performed. Frequently lower body lifts are combined with breast, arm or thigh procedures at the same procedure to decrease costs as well as lessen the need for additional time off from work to recover.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Body Lift

+1

Hello Good Afternoon ,
It is not possible to give you a quote with our first evaluating your case there are various factors that contribute in pricing for a Body Lift , it depends of what type of Tummy Tuck you are a candidate for and what areas of Liposuction you need and for Breast Augmentation if you need a lift what type , so there are various factors. But I would definitely need to see your pictures or have physical consultation to be able to evaluate you correctly.

Hope this helps ,
Regards ! 

Luis Suarez, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon