How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

What is the range in price for a full body lift, assuming insurance will not cover any part of the surgery?

A lower body lift should include an abdominoplasty, pubic lift, lateral thigh lift, and buttock lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A lower body lift is a combination of procedures that is designed to improve the appearance of your abdomen, lateral thighs, buttocks, posterior thighs, and mons pubis.  It is a procedure that is not performed frequently by all plastic surgeons and therefore consultation with a plastic surgeon who specializes in surgery after massive weight loss is recommended.  If done properly this surgery can be a tremendously positive experience.  The cost of a lower body lift will include the surgeons fees, anesthesia fees, and operating room fees for all of the procedures listed above.  Be prepare to pay around 20K give or take depending on the area of the country where you are at, but remember....not all lower body lifts are created equal, not all plastic surgeons are experts in lower body lifts, and always pay more for a better product with better safety.

Dr Remus Repta

Cost of body lift

The term "body lift" means various procedures, all of which are part of body contouring after massive weight loss. In my practice this means a full abdominoplasty and buttock lift in a circumferential way, meaning with an incision that goes all the way around the body. This can be done all at once or in 2 stages. The cost is generally $16,000-$20,000 depending on multiple factors. It's best to be seen by a plastic surgeon as early as possible so that you know what to expect and are able to plan for both recovery and cost.

Orna Fisher, MD

How much does a body lift cost.

Hello and thank you for your question. The cost varies depending  on  where you are in the country. It also varies on what is done. I assume you are referring  to what we now fairly unanimously call a lower body  lift. In my hands this comprises. 
1. A full tummy  tuck. 
2. A mons lift.
3. A strong lateral thigh lift.
4. A buttock lift.
5. Auto augmentation  of the buttocks and hips (90% of the time for buttocks and 100% for the hips.
The total cost for myself, anesthesia,  operating room and 2 nights  in the hospital is $12500 in San  Antonio, Texas.
Frequently  other procedures such as arm lift and or breast lift are performed  at the same time, reducing  their rate because  they are done at the same time.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Body Lift Cost, Connecticut

Depending on where you live, cost for body lift can be very different. Costs usually include. Operating room fee, Anesthesia fee, Doctors fee and a possible Overnight stay fee. This can range from $15,000-19,000. I hope this helps. 

All the Best,
Dr. Sofer

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Cost of total body lift

Thank you for your question. The cost of a total body lift will vary according to the geographical area in the country, the experience of the surgeon, and other factors as well. When considering having this type of surgery, you must be aware of the three fees that need to be paid in full: the surgical fee, the anesthesia fee, and the facility fee. I, as the owner of our own  ambulatory surgical facility, just give my patients the global or total fee for the surgery. With surgeons who choose to operate in hospitals or other surgical facilities, additional bills may come from these entities, so don't get caught by surprise. Also, it helps to shop around a bit, and visit a few surgeons to compare the prices, but make sure they are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Please read the blog post below to help clarify things a bit. 

How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

This depends on the area that you live.  Larger cities likely charge a bit more than smaller cities.  In our practice the total cost approaches about 18K with OR and anesthesia fees and overnight stay.  I hope this helps! Good Luck!

COST OF BODY LIFT

The price of a body lift is different depending on which city you live in as well as the surgeon you choose.  Try not to choose a surgeon just because of his or her price for the procedure; cheaper is not always better in the long run.  Research for only board certified plastic surgeons in your area and review his or her before and after gallery.  Then schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure as well as obtain a customized estimate for your individual needs.  My office currently has a special on body lift procedures.  Please call my office and speak to one of my patient care coordinators for more details.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

How much does a body lift cost?

Costs for a body lift will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the procedure standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., liposuction, surgical garment, etc.) A range in price ~$9000-25000 is not unreasonable. $9-11K would be a reasonable cost on average. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing result for you. Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD