How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

What is the range in price for a full body lift, assuming insurance will not cover any part of the surgery?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Total Body Lift Cost = surgical fee + anesthesia + facility

+3

Keep in mind that the lower body lift procedure includes a full tummy tuck, an outer thigh lift, and a posterior buttock lift. The three procedures are performed in the same operative session and the entire surgical session is approximately 8-9 hours. Total cost to have this procedure performed in my AAAASF accredited out-patient surgical center is approximately $18K-$19K.

Total cost = surgical fee + anesthesia + facility

Total cost will vary slightly and will be determined after your initial consultation. I perform all of my body lift procedures under IV anesthesia so that you have much less nausea and can recover quicker. Anesthesia is administered by a Board Certified Anesthesiologist.. I have been performing body lifts (Lockwood technique) for both cosmetic and post gastric-bypass patients over 10 years. I have been fortunate to have the same operating room staff for this procedure for more than 5 years.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/body-lift/

Body lift fees mirror the improvement

+1
Body lift surgery is one of the most extensive procedures that board certified plastic surgeons perform. The procedure includes an abdominoplasty, buttock lift with possible augmentation,  contouring of the pubic region, flanks, and outer thighs.  This involves 6-8 hours in the operating room and should also include an overnight observation by trained personnel in a hospital or similar setting. Total fees for body lift procedures are often in the $16,000 range since so many people are involved. As always I suggest that you do not rely on price to choose your surgeon but rather look for extensive experience and knowledge of the intricacies of bodylift procedures.

Web reference: http://www.virginiaplasticsurgery.com/body-contouring/after-weight-loss.cfm

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

A lower body lift should include an abdominoplasty, pubic lift, lateral thigh lift, and buttock lift

+2

A lower body lift is a combination of procedures that is designed to improve the appearance of your abdomen, lateral thighs, buttocks, posterior thighs, and mons pubis.  It is a procedure that is not performed frequently by all plastic surgeons and therefore consultation with a plastic surgeon who specializes in surgery after massive weight loss is recommended.  If done properly this surgery can be a tremendously positive experience.  The cost of a lower body lift will include the surgeons fees, anesthesia fees, and operating room fees for all of the procedures listed above.  Be prepare to pay around 20K give or take depending on the area of the country where you are at, but remember....not all lower body lifts are created equal, not all plastic surgeons are experts in lower body lifts, and always pay more for a better product with better safety.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://aaaplasticsurgery.com

Body Lift

+2

It really depends on who does the surgery for you. Plastic surgery is an art and you will have to pay higher for quality work and your Plastic Surgeon's expertise. My lower body lift includes a circumferential tummy tuck, outer thigh lift, monsplasty, buttock lift, buttock augmentation with your own tissue. This will cost about 22000 inclusive of anesthesia and operating room expenses.

Body lift costs

+1

It depends on the procedures you are having performed. Frequently lower body lifts are combined with breast, arm or thigh procedures at the same procedure to decrease costs as well as lessen the need for additional time off from work to recover.

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Body Lift

+1

Hello Good Afternoon ,
It is not possible to give you a quote with our first evaluating your case there are various factors that contribute in pricing for a Body Lift , it depends of what type of Tummy Tuck you are a candidate for and what areas of Liposuction you need and for Breast Augmentation if you need a lift what type , so there are various factors. But I would definitely need to see your pictures or have physical consultation to be able to evaluate you correctly.

Hope this helps ,
Regards ! 

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Body Lift Cost

+1

A body lift, or belt lipectomy, utilizes a continuous incision around the entire panty or belt line. Through this incision, a tummy tuck is done, as well as removal of excess skin and fat around the entire lower waistline including the lower back/buttock area. Abdomen, thighs, and buttocks are re-contoured all together. This more extensive procedure requires an in-patient hospital stay.

After these lifting procedures, there will be some degree of bruising and swelling. Small plastic drains will be in place, and are removed within 5-10 days. A post-surgical garment is worn for several weeks to decrease the swelling and improve the contour. Patients return to work in 7-10 days for buttock and thigh lifts and within 2-4 weeks for body lifts. More strenuous activities can be resumed in 6-8 weeks.

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. The starting price can be around the $15K. This includes surgical fee, anesthesia, and facility fee.

How Much Does a Body Lift Cost?

+1

The body lift is a procedure in which the anterior and posterior trunk is excised and the excess removed to lift the lower body.  It is initially performed usually in the prone position with extension around the flanks to the anterior trunk requiring turning the patient over in the operating room to a supine position. The surgeon’s fee is usually 15,000 – 20,000 depending upon the amount of excision that will be involved. In addition, there is usually a one night stay in the facility and there are anesthesia and operating room costs.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

How Much Does a Body Lift Cost

+1

The total cost of a body lift is approximately 18,000.00.  This amount would cover the surgeon's fee, anesthesia,and operating room costs as well as one night in the hospital.

Web reference: http://www.drvitenas.com/body-lift.html

Body Lift Cost

+1

The cost of a body lift can vary from surgeon to surgeon, as well as from person to person depending on what needs to be accomplished. The cost of the procedure depends on exactly what is being done and how long it will take in the operating room. Make sure the total costs are explained to you; that should include the surgeons fee, operating room fee, supplies and anesthesia plus recovery room costs. Make sure you choose a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon who specializes in this procedure and has many years of body lifting experience. Without photos I would not be able to give you a cost but more of a generalization between $15,000 and $20,000. Good luck Eva, I hope this helps answer your question.