What is the Cost of Acoustic Wave Therapy?

Can you buy single sessions of Acoustic Wave Therapy, or does it have to be a package?

Best way to treat cellulite is Cellulaze

+1
The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze. It is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction procedure through one minimally invasive application. The areas will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. If you have areas of lumpy dimpling skin than you are a candidate for Cellulaze.

Best procedure is Cellulaze

+1

To find the best cellulite-reduction treatment I suggest learning more about Cellulaze. Cellulaze is a new FDA approved procedure that will smooth over the areas while keeping the skin cellulite-free. Schedule a consultation and discuss if this is best for you.

David Cangello, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest undergoing acoustic wave therapy. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD