Weird Feeling in Eyelashes?

It's been like 3 weeks and there's like weird feeling in my right eye upper eyelashes ...i don't know how to explain it but it's like someone is pulling the hair....maybe you can call it tightness ...I have to keep opening my eye in a weird way and keep touching it with my finger to move or else it keeps bothering me a lot..please help me doctors how can i stop this "tightness"? Thank you so much P.s. some people said eyelash curler for a solution but i don't know .

Eyelash irritation

+2

Without examining you it is impossible to know what the problem is.  However, I have seen patients with this complaint and often they have misdirected lashes the catch on each other as they blink. An eye exam could sort this out. An eyelash curler would be an easy thing to try and if it worked your question would be answered.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dry eye

+2

Sometimes dry eye symptoms can manifest themselves in eyelash symptoms. I would recommend trying lubricating eye drops [there are many brands to chose from] four times a day to see if this improves your symptoms.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Small sensory nerves are cut during blepharoplasty which may cause this sensation during healing.

+1

The sensation you are feeling may be due the the healing of the incision.  If  you are concerned, check back with the doctor who did the procedure.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon