Same Weight After Lipo and Mini Tummy Tuck - Why?

Weigh the Same As Before Lipo and Tuck. Have I Gained Other Places Like Thighs? Had lipo for saddle bags and mini tummy tuck.

Same Weight after MIni Tummy tuck/ Liposuction

+1

I do not expect it there would be much  weight loss associated with mini tummy tuck and liposuction of the lateral thighs. The weight loss associated with this procedure would be a few pounds at most easily compensated by fluid retention and/or minor weight gain  associated with relative inactivity after the surgery.

Hopefully you  pleased with the results of the surgery in terms of contour improvement;  patient should understand that these procedures are not meant to be part of a “weight loss program”.