Same Weight After Lipo and Mini Tummy Tuck - Why?

Weigh the Same As Before Lipo and Tuck. Have I Gained Other Places Like Thighs? Had lipo for saddle bags and mini tummy tuck.

Not a method of weight loss

+1
Liposuction and a tummy tuck aren't designed to make you lose a lot of weight. They are only designed to recontour your body. For this reason, the treatments won't have a significant impact on your weight. However, if it is still shortly after your surgery, you may still be swollen which could be contributing to your weight. It's better to look at your overall contour rather than the scale.

Same Weight after MIni Tummy tuck/ Liposuction

+1

I do not expect it there would be much  weight loss associated with mini tummy tuck and liposuction of the lateral thighs. The weight loss associated with this procedure would be a few pounds at most easily compensated by fluid retention and/or minor weight gain  associated with relative inactivity after the surgery.

Hopefully you  pleased with the results of the surgery in terms of contour improvement;  patient should understand that these procedures are not meant to be part of a “weight loss program”.