Can I Wear a Large Plaster over my Eyebrow the Day Following an Eyebrow Transplant?

Can I wear a large plaster over my eyebrow the day following an eyebrow transplant provided it does not rub on the eyebrow. If not is there any other way to disguise the redness?

Touching Eyebrows After Eyebrow Transplant

+1

Nothing should touch the eyebrow the day following transplant. The grafts are not securely rooted until 7 days post-surgery, so you should avoid any unnecessary contact until then. As the other doctors suggested, try a large pair of sunglasses that rest away from your face.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Eyebrow Disguise after Transplant

+1

I do not put anything over the eyebrow after a hair transplant.  If you are concerned about disguising the redness or crusts, I would suggest wearing a large pair of sunglasses that do not touch the eyebrow area. 

Jack Fisher, MD

Post eyebrow transplant disguise

+1

You should avoid anything touching the transplants for about 5 days. The best diguise would be some sunglasses that are large enough to hide the eyebrows. It will be about 2 weeks for all the crusts to have fallen off.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon